Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
YONHAP NEWS

while thing's are going good at hyundai alabama due to it's union free workforce..it's trouble at home for hyundai

i think unions are cowards..they think they can lay any contract they lay on the table and expect the powers that be to comply or walk out thinking it'll make the manufactere have second thoughts..

I believe unions are to blame for some quality niggles on some cars..i mean anyone can cross thread a bolt in a care on purpose because the worker's moral and lack of pay..

i've heard about union worker's making alot of money by slapping on badges and pressing button's to assemble cars on a factory and buying second house's and sending their kid's to college..selfish foolish union workers wanna work a little to get alot..

there are people around over the world doing dangerous work 10x time's more dangerous than slapping together cars..

They say thing's like "Corporate bosse's are rewarding hemsleves with generous bonuse's"
Can i say Hypocrisy and Capitalism and greed on both of them??
car corporates and unions are both guilty!!

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Unions vary from good to bad as most organizations do. I worked at a union sawmill and all the union did was keep the company from treating the workers unfairly. In comparable area non-union sawmills if you made a safety complaint (I was literally asked to clean up under operating chop saws) they would fire you. With a decent union you are protected somewhat from wrongful firing. If the union has too much power over the company it is bad and workers can practically get away with murder without getting fired which also isn't good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
you are crazy, im not even going to say anything else.
TAK82 said:
YONHAP NEWS

while thing's are going good at hyundai alabama due to it's union free workforce..it's trouble at home for hyundai

i think unions are cowards..they think they can lay any contract they lay on the table and expect the powers that be to comply or walk out thinking it'll make the manufactere have second thoughts..

I believe unions are to blame for some quality niggles on some cars..i mean anyone can cross thread a bolt in a care on purpose because the worker's moral and lack of pay..

i've heard about union worker's making alot of money by slapping on badges and pressing button's to assemble cars on a factory and buying second house's and sending their kid's to college..selfish foolish union workers wanna work a little to get alot..

there are people around over the world doing dangerous work 10x time's more dangerous than slapping together cars..

They say thing's like "Corporate bosse's are rewarding hemsleves with generous bonuse's"
Can i say Hypocrisy and Capitalism and greed on both of them??
car corporates and unions are both guilty!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts