Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have nothing but good things to say after ordering from kspec and shark racing.

i have read some really bad things about shark racing on this site but it appears things have changed or people just dont like them.

i ordered from them the same day. kspec shipped in two days and i recieved the item in no more than 10days.

shark racing took it's time but shipped in around 15+ days, sent me an appology for the delay and i recieved the item in somthing like 7 days inclueding the holidays and so really in like 4 days!!! not bad.

[Edited by sniff15 on Dec 30, 2005 8:48 AM]

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
i sense someone talking out there ass, here are some numbers for the smart boy to sleep on (that's you, super duper 31337 exd admin).

of the 12 or so items i've ordered from sr, only twice have they performed with due diligence. twice i've had misshipments that cost money to send back, which were returned to me for not being picked up in .kr. every item ordered required some sort of massaging to work, even if advertised for the vehicle i was installing the part on. F+

of the 6 or so items i've order from performance styling centre, they have never let me down, and they always get back to me even when i'm asking about a potential order. the worst thing about psc is typing the long name into a browser, but that's it.

i dont generally rate companies i dont order from, but kspec has been spot on perfect so far as well, and there was only a brief communications issue with the hyundaiperformance store- everything past that was a+.

happy fvcking new year by the way.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Woah, I didn't mean to spark so much enthusiasm. My post wasn't directed towards you, it was just a post in general.

I have dealt with SR, kSpec, DreamKa4u, ARK Performance, AHI, and PSC and haven't been let down by any of them. The only time I have been let down when buying stuff for my car was an individual who posts on NT (sold me a broken steering wheel and didn't want to refund me eventhough he said he would). Anyhow.

Honestly I was just happy that someone posted their good news.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
SR sucks form what i've heard...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
I've only ordered from sharkracing twice with no problems.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have never ordered from any of these companies, but I know in advance that you can either have a good experience or get totally screwed over. I would go as far as saying that the companies above are totally legit, but lets not forget that they are operated by human beings, and that sometimes we make errors or they sometimes cannot ship rightaway due to reasons beyond their control. Until most people get totally ripped off told 100% BS by a company their is no solid ground for posting disdain toward them on any forum, it would be more appropriate to first file a complaint with the company. I think HP should have a sticky somewhere where people can post their bad or good experiences with companies, ebay sellers, or individuals. Most forums have a buyer/seller feedback section like this, just a suggestion.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i try never to say anything bad about someone untill he fu<ks off with my money!!!

thats why i wrote this. when i did searches on here everyone was bitching ohhh it took forever la la la.

so some good remarks would otheres in when buying and not just bitching.:)

·
Registered
252 Posts
SR has a shifty history in getting quality Hyundai parts to the USA, half of mine came from them, but U can't really complain when your looking for something on a car that is not tuner friendly in the US and the Tibby Slides by only because of its uniqueness to the game. SR and K-spec are good buys'. :rambo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts