Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one tried, test it or had any expirience with it? My brother is planning on buying one of these babies! I'm pretty shure it will work...he has a 01 Tib. with a full list of mods to back him up. But just wondering. In their site they claim a 10-15 HP increase in a N/A engine and 20-30HP in a Forced induction engine. :D Things that make u go Hmmm...:puzzled:

·
Registered
87 Posts
i have seen a 99 tib with on of the k spec ones on. i talked to the guy and he said it made it a little faster. personally, after looking at the price, i dont think it would be worth it unless u were going turbo in the future. 549 $$ plus shipping is alot for 20 hp. thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
get it.. you will love it.. i have a turboed tiburon with the AIR RAM manifold, and i love it.. i even loved it before turbo, the sound, power increase, new powerband, is verrry nice.. highly recommended..

·
Registered
269 Posts
The Airram intake manifold is hands down the best engine mod I have done to the tib yet. Definately get it, you will not be disappointed. You can really feel a difference in power. I would have to say the rated NA gains of 10-15 horsepower have to be correct. I also highly recommend this product. I doubt you will find anyone who is not satisfied with this IM. Good luck.8D

·
Registered
508 Posts
well i was look in to the air ram, for the price it good but the performane i thing i will save up for itb's!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts