Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys. This is it. Might be the only time you EVER see this GB. These prices are real. And as usual, are SHIPPED.

Available Makes

TURBO MANIFOLDS

http://www.kspec.com/main.php?s=turbo+manifold+type

Price Breakdown

1-4 : $599
5-9 : $549
10-up : $499

Type 1

Made by Maintec.

Custom made for your specific turbine.

Stainless Steel turbo exhaust manifold offer maximum exhaust flow for increased turbo spool-up and
phenomenal flow capacity.

Fabricated of polished SUS304 stainless steel for unsurpassed boost management.

Both wastegate and non-wastegae type is available.

Please e-mail [email protected] for your turbine specification and wastegate.

"These are 3T stainless for upgraded durability."
Type 1


Click Here For More Pictures of Type 1, too big to post here...
http://www.kspec.com/img/intake/headers_t1.jpg


Type 2

Made in Maintec.

Custom made for your specific turbine.

Stainless Steel turbo exhaust manifold offer maximum exhaust flow for increased turbo spool-up and
phenomenal flow capacity.

Fabricated of polished SUS304 stainless steel for unsurpassed boost management.

Both wastegate and non-wastegae type is available.

Please e-mail [email protected] for your turbine specification and wastegate.

"These are 3T stainless for upgraded durability."


Click Here For More Pictures of Type 2, too big to post here...
http://www.kspec.com/img/intake/headers_t2.jpg

TO GET ON THE LIST

You must pay $50 to [email protected] via Paypal. Paypal fees of 2.9 % will be added onto the final payment once the amount is known. You CAN pay all at once, but of course, we don't know what the final amount will be. I probably will NOT run a probables list. They just never work out.

Note: The $50 Deposit is NON REFUNDABLE. It's there for that exact reason, to keep you from backing out.

You also need to FORWARD TO ME VIA EMAIL a copy of the paypal reciept showing the following...

1. Your FULL NAME
2. Your FORUM HANDLE and Forum you post on
3. Type of manifold you are buying
4. Year/Make of car, type of engine.
5. If turbo Manifold, type of turbo flange desired and wastegate

LENGTH OF GB

This one will be run like the Airram GB. It will be run till we get 10 ORDERS TOTAL of any mix of all 4 items. When 10 people have joined we will accept final payment. Anyone else that can pay in FULL after we reach 10, can still join. THIS GB IS NOT LIMITED to 10. If we get more than 12 total, we will have another Price break at 13, but it will be a suprise amount.


Other Maintec Items

1. Jeremy "REDZMANG" Zimmerman - 01 Tib (PIF)
2. Stephen "Mister_Sinister" Hughes - 01 Tib (PD)
3. Brett "2XDreme" Willis - 01 Elantra 1.8 Beta 2 (PD)
4. Mike "Javageek" White - 98 Tib - (PD)
5. "Tiburonmoo" (Real Name Witheld) - PD
6. Jose` "ZMAN" Zollner - PD
7. Neal "Oregun" Young - 01 Elantra GT - (PD) *Special Shipping*

TURBO MANIFOLD

1. [NAME WITHELD UPON REQUEST] 99 Tib (PD)
Type 2 turbo manifold (Port between runners 3 and 4)
t3 Super 60 Turbo with Internal Wastegate


PIF = Paid in Full
PD = Paid Deposit


NOTE: This is a combined Group Buy with other items that can't be posted here because HP sells the other products also.

We are at a total of 8 of 12 items needed for the final price break. I've got one other confirming soon.

[Edited by REDZMAN on Dec 1, 2004 8:34 PM]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
hey redz, whats the possibility of me getting in this with a rd1 gt header. same base price and all.... i wouldnt mind saving a hundred bucks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jonnyarmani
[body]
hey redz, whats the possibility of me getting in this with a rd1 gt header. same base price and all.... i wouldnt mind saving a hundred bucks
[/body]
That will work, please come post about those on RDtiburon.com, I can't post the header stuff here as it conflicts with what they sell.

I'll email you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Do you have any pics of the offset manifold with the external wastegate port? I'd like to see where they position it..... out the left side, right side or center.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by i8acobra
[body]
Do you have any pics of the offset manifold with the external wastegate port? I'd like to see where they position it..... out the left side, right side or center.
[/body]
I can ask David, but these are made to order, so they are made to YOUR flange specs, and wastegate specs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by REDZMAN
[body]

I can ask David, but these are made to order, so they are made to YOUR flange specs, and wastegate specs.
[/body]
I need a 4-bolt HKS flange. Will they be able to get the flange or will I need to buy one and send it to them? The HKS flange has a tapered lip on the seating surface, so they can't just cut one out of flat stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by i8acobra
[body]I need a 4-bolt HKS flange. Will they be able to get the flange or will I need to buy one and send it to them? The HKS flange has a tapered lip on the seating surface, so they can't just cut one out of flat stock.
[/body]
Sorry I missed this one mang. I'll get David to find out for you.

Originally posted by nycaccent
[body]
if you guys reach 9 in about 3 weeks email me i'll be number 10 [email protected]
[/body]
:ermm:

I've got like 8 folks saying they'll be #10.

Some of you grab your sacks and join up, then we'll get the 12 person Price break.

I'm keeping this more up to date at www.rdtiburon.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,734 Posts
damn it, someone give me money so i can join!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,285 Posts
REDZ!
I might join this GB...
There is a 90% Chance i will..
I wanted to know sme detail on the manifold and if its Equal Length.
I was looking at the Type2 manifold where the Flange is off to the side.It looks like an equal Length manifold but want to make sure
Finally do you have a pic of where the External wastegate Pipe would be mounted?
let me know bro
Thansk!

[Edited by 2 UNIQ on Dec 15, 2004 8:06 PM]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,117 Posts
Originally posted by REDZMAN
[body]
Originally posted by i8acobra
[body]I need a 4-bolt HKS flange. Will they be able to get the flange or will I need to buy one and send it to them? The HKS flange has a tapered lip on the seating surface, so they can't just cut one out of flat stock.
[/body]
Sorry I missed this one mang. I'll get David to find out for you.

[/body]
Still waiting for an answer. Do I need to supply the flange or will they be able to get one? It needs to be an actual HKS flange and not just a piece of flat-stock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry I missed these guys, with the lack of interest in the header gb here, I haven't checked it in some time.

Originally posted by 2 UNIQ
[body]
REDZ!
I might join this GB...
There is a 90% Chance i will..
I wanted to know sme detail on the manifold and if its Equal Length.
I was looking at the Type2 manifold where the Flange is off to the side.It looks like an equal Length manifold but want to make sure
Finally do you have a pic of where the External wastegate Pipe would be mounted?
let me know bro
Thansk!
[/body]
1. These are made to order, so the wastegate would go where you want it.

2. Yes, they are equal length.

Originally posted by i8acobra
[body]
Still waiting for an answer. Do I need to supply the flange or will they be able to get one? It needs to be an actual HKS flange and not just a piece of flat-stock.
[/body]
Sorry mang, really. Hit me up on IM if I don't have an answer for you in the next week or so. We hit 13 now so the price is MUCH better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
457 Posts
Please let me know how you want to have the manifolds setup.
Yes these are customizable.

Please let Redzman or myself know.

Thanks.

-David
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top