Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here's the problem looking for lambo door kit that actually works on my car. problem is shark racing quit making them UNLESS i buy 15 sets now i am writting to find out if there is 14 other people who would be interested in going in on them with me the kits will cost me $800 US plus shipping to where ever your from. i dont have the money to buy 15 sets so this would have to be a major trust thing. if i can get 14 people together and i get the money from you, i will order them and then send them to who ever wanted one. These kits Will fit i have seen them and they work good i made the mistake earlier of buying cheapy's and they wrecked my door panel, my window trim and my fenders because of the way they open. if any one is interested please let me know ASAP. so we can get them ordered ASAP.
thanks Jeff.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
Damnt...I was gonna post that pic too! :p ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
have you bought and fitted the lambos from this company or are you just going by the fact that they say they have them because i can give you a list of companys i have purchased from and they weren't right!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just looked at the pictures and yes they show pics but the pics are of newer and 97-99 which have flat door panels not like the 00-02 which have a hump at the top for the air vent. TRUST ME i have had enough problems trying to find lambos for my 2000 tiburon. READ MY FIRST STATEMENTto find my reccuring problems. thats why the "cheapy's won't work" this is why i'm going through the trouble of asking if any body wants in on them.
thanks JEFF

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
here is a pic of the kit that WON'T work on 00-01 tiburons. just for everyone's info. Please do trust me this ain't a scheme. i'm not lookin to make money i just want the proper 100% true bolt on kit.

Attachments

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
Ok guys....everyone put in their 2 cents worth. If no one has anything constructive to say to help him out, then there needs to be no more bashing. We all get it that alot of people dont like Lambo doors. If there are any more negative posts, they will be deleted and warnings will be issued. So play nice! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Jeff, if you like them, don't feel discouraged by others' comments! Remember, you're customizing your car to make it look the way *you* want it to!

Personally, I love lambo doors. I bought a generic set not too long ago, and just need to install it. If I'm not happy with how they install, you can count me in. It's not like my participation counts much because you would still need another 13 people, but if that many members (or close to) particpate, I'll pause my current mods and work on seeing how well the generic lambo door kit I have, installs on my car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts