Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it... today I smoked a saxo vts 120hp. Here in greece everyone with this piece of junk think that is the fastest car ever and with little mods can beat an impreza or an evo. Dear god.. I tought this stupid crap a lesson today. Even though my 1.3 turbo runs pretty lean with stock fuel and compression, he ate dust. 1st gear - 1 car, 2nd gear he pulls a little , 3rd gear we are 1 car difference (LC winning) and 4th gear at 160km, he gives up! He pushes the brakes and stops! Then at the traffic light he says: I didn't expect that from a hyundai. What about again? I say yeah sure and he loses again by 2 cars differene all the way to 190km/h. He stops again and he says: You tossed your money on a piece of junk like this.. hyundai are no cars. Just pieces of metal from a junkyard. And I say: Pitty man, you try to be smart with your 1.6 little toy but even with stock C/R and stock fuel and only 6 psi of boost I ate you for breakfast! He says then: Noway your car is over 14psi of boost! Jesus. With 14psi he couldn't even see me! And he insisted on it by telling me that his saxo has a 0-100 (0-60miles) 8sec flat with a simple grN exhaust and a Ramair filter. These stupid idiots. I was laughing till I got home. Oh.. ofcourse he said the classic that every single of those guys say: Maybe you beat me in a straight line, but I am better at cornering. Of course I laughed again while saying.. Come and get me! Jaja.. Ok.. hyundai? I'll teach you with my hyundai and try to catch me. Imagine if I'll complete my project with 8,5 C/R and a 5th injector running 10-12psi! Cheers

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
that saxo sounds like honda drivers here in the usa.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Look whio's talking..citroen's are european car's that start to crumble in decade's to come...
citroen is just a car company
hyundai is an international revolution
Let his arrogance be the worst of him..forget about that bastard and move on..he's just to stubborn to admit defeat,....these people are just degeneratives..J/K.:ermm:

[Edited by TAK82 on Oct 28, 2005 5:59 PM]

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here we have a war man. Saxos and 106 rallyes versus all the Vtis and the CRXs and Fiat Puntos. These 4 cars is all you can see here. Vtis with 200hp, Puntos with 200+hp and 106s-saxos with quad intakes etc. Like there is no other car in the world exept those! 106s and saxos claim that if they are stock they can easily beat a stock Vti! I've seen street racing of those. They are pretty fast but they only have a good 0-100 and nothing more.Oh. Of course if someone with another car makes the "mistake" (for them) to pass them by, they start to chase you like a dog and if they see that they loose they try to run like hell when a corner is coming. The result? They go out of the road, they crash into the sea, into other people and all they say is : The road was slippery, the tires had no air.. you name it. But never never never they say: My car was out of power there or I couldn't turn it there. No man.. saxos and 106 have such a hate to other cars that those idiots drivers , can even get killed or kill you instead of losing the race. THat's what I like to piss them off. A simple hyundai accent will teach them ! Jesus...

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Thoses bastards take their ride's a little too Seriously
..i mean Violent behavior involving driving...WTF is this world coming too?

Bunch of stupid Arrogant Obnoxious saxo'sand peugeot 106 Natives!!
Give em Sweet everlasting Oblivion!!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a little more time to achieve the 8,5 C/R and the 10-12 psi of boost and then come and get me! Oh yeah.. sweet defeat!

·
Registered
817 Posts
That's cool. Keep it in safe level and don't blow anything from your little Hyundai. :) Better be safe and sure than turn boost too much too early if you're not ready. It's not the end of the world if you lose some race.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts