Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sence no 1 makes euro's for the lc2 accent one of these days we should all put in money to get 1 made i found out the proccess of the mould and getting it put together will run about 6k but thats more than i would want to put in alone, unless some 1 knows some hidden seller that has them cause i checked out every korean and australian site i could possibly find for kdm and i havnt found a single thing for it. one day in the future after more into money would that be something that would appeal to every 1 if we all pitch in to get a proto made its not the cost of getting 1 made for us just getting 1 made in general so we can see about getting them, i will do more research and talk more with them but style and type is something that would be needing to talk more into and im going to talk to them see about if they can cut a deal about making a proto and see about getting it hella cheap for the people that help put in. Like i said its something to think about i got too many bills as well as i hit a deer with my lc2 so its gonna be a while before its on the road specialy when im doin a betta 2 with a stage 3 turbo but after all that im going to talk to them more. the people im talking with is called Rain Cap its located in bellingham, washington and they're working with their suppliers of euro's so everything im getting quoted is from the suppliers not Rain Cap. if you have any questions for me that i can ask them or that i can answer or if you wanna talk bout anything hyundai lol feel free to message me back or write me an e-mail at [email protected] kk well peace out lates

·
Registered
621 Posts
i'd like to see some made, otherwise i was going to look at getting a pair of OEM from a wrecker and seeing if i could open up the plastic cover and make my own.

good luck, let us know how it goes

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya im going to need luck lol after i get my accent up on the road and im ready to do this imma gonna try and see about getting alot of people that would be willing to help pitch in to help make the mould and i was told 6k and that was like 2 years ago when i asked so prices might of gone down from then and also if you take 6k and say 30 people willing to pitch in 6k/30=200 so it makes it seem more reasonable but unless some 1 has specific questions they would like me to ask or anything im just going to wait till i get my accent back on the road then i will see about what it will cost and how long it will take and i will fill you all in depending if i get this loan my accent will be up on the road again in no time :D not like imma have a 2.0 pushin over 300hp :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts