Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have looked every place to find out if sonata 290cc injectors will fit on accent? will they? i mean with out any modfication to it will they be direct bolt on? plz will be using SAFCII

if they do where year model would it be?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
50 bux a piece isn't bad...

I had bought a set of 690cc injectors for 150 a piece. Especially with injectors, it's the quality that you buy. What kind of boost setup are you looking for? Is 290cc enough?

Howie~

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i want to get around 160 hp so i think 290cc in more then enought.. maybe not if you think it is not enought let me know...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Well... Are you sure 160 whp is enough for ya? 160 whp is equivalent to... ... ... 200crank hp, right? Or close to... Stock 2.xxL turbo engines usually have much larger injectors. 245cc injectors just seem small in my opinion, but I'm sure it'll work if you tune it JUUUST right.

Howie~

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
or 180 not sure if i will be able to achive that number from S/C people have told me it will be very hard i dont care about top end speed all i want is very super freacking fast in start line... well i have to say 160~ 180 at wheel... is my goal so far i have done 4-2-1 with 2.5 straight pipe. S/C with underdrive pully... i have heard that underdrive pully is not good with S/C due to pully size not sure if i will swap that for stock one or not.. yet also looking for smaller pully for my s/C so hard to find one...

how about the pump?? can i use my stock ????

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
gjgudqkqh said:
or 180 not sure if i will be able to achive that number from S/C people have told me it will be very hard i dont care about top end speed all i want is very super freacking fast in start line... well i have to say 160~ 180 at wheel... is my goal so far i have done 4-2-1 with 2.5 straight pipe. S/C with underdrive pully... i have heard that underdrive pully is not good with S/C due to pully size not sure if i will swap that for stock one or not.. yet also looking for smaller pully for my s/C so hard to find one...

how about the pump?? can i use my stock ????
fuel pump? you should be able to. but if you need more get a walbro 255. and the reason not to use an u/d pulley is because it turns the s/c slower than the stock pulley. i have a stock 1.6 pulley i'll sell you if you want. 50 bucks shipped.

·
Registered
687 Posts
ryanolson said:
fuel pump? you should be able to. but if you need more get a walbro 255. and the reason not to use an u/d pulley is because it turns the s/c slower than the stock pulley. i have a stock 1.6 pulley i'll sell you if you want. 50 bucks shipped.
With 290cc injectors, there's no need for over kill with a 255 lp/h fuel pump. He'll have plenty of fuel with a 190 lp/hr Walbro or any similar fuel pump. That will definely push way too much fuel in and then an upgraded fuel pressure regulator would have to be installed to help wheen the flow.

Howie~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts