Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeap, today i was run off the road by some massive chevy pick up truck while coming around a turn and ended up hitting a telephone pole

the dammage as far as i can see is
Front radiator mount slightly twisted
driver side crush brace(behind the foam bumper mount) crushed
slightly re angled my driver side headlight
but most of the dammage was taken by the front bumper

i need some help...
where can i buy an after market front bumper seperate from the kit because OEM is too expensive

does anyone have an lc2 they're parting out?? i need a front radiator mount ( the steel beam that goes accross the front of the car between the headlights)

i'm a bit shaken but alright, the airbag didn't deploy so i'm ok..
i'm also going to have to withdraw from entering any carshows starting in the spring because of this unless i can find a decent looking front body kit..

And wouldn't you just know to top things off... My Eibach pro springs just arrived today and i was on my way to a friends shop to put them on.. (Oh btw, ravinaznkid they're in great shape thanks man)

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Congrats on being alive. :)

EvoFusionUSA.com has a couple bumpers. The R34 front end and the Y2 front end. Email [email protected] to see how much they'll charge for the front of either kit...

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Glad to hear you're ok and you received the springs. I guess its a sign to get a nice full bodykit...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is there anything less expensive, i called Hyundai & ISUZU parts & they don't have anything for the front clip of the Accent

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
EFAuto might have it cheaper through their site. Email them.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EFAuto???

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
EFAuto=Evofusion=TeamSR

You explained you wanted the radiator support for a 2003-2005 Accent to the guys at allhyundaiisuzuparts and they said they didn't have anything? That's odd.:ermm:

Seems like unless they sold it this car should have most of what you need:
http://www.allhyundaiisuzuparts.com/new_arrivals/000784.html

Looks like the bumper might even be all good. Maybe call again and reference this car. I guess they could be wanting to sell it whole though.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
talked to them, it sold already i think i'm gona cry :cry: my car is .... in pain

1 - 9 of 9 Posts