Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to replace the valve cover on 1.6 dohc hyundai accent motor because it is cracked and leaking so i need a new one, i saw one on ebay for 139 dollars with gasket but it has no bolts i need the bolts to secure the cover i think they are 10 mm but they are unique does anyone know where i can get them. thanks guys BTW:do i need to drain the oil to remove the cover

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i need to replace the valve cover on 1.6 dohc hyundai accent motor because it is cracked and leaking so i need a new one, i saw one on ebay for 139 dollars with gasket but it has no bolts i need the bolts to secure the cover i think they are 10 mm but they are unique does anyone know where i can get them. thanks guys BTW:do i need to drain the oil to remove the cover
Which one place has every single part for your car, including those really pesky nuts and bolts that no one else seems to have? Your [email protected] (funny how many people ask)

Check how much the cover and a new rubber gasket are at your dealer too - you might be surprised.

Drain oil - no.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts