Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get LED foot pedals for my car i want PINK ones if can but blue will do..:)

Help please

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
umm. well not sure the reasoning.but not many are a fan of the led pedals. i would think you would be better getting led foot well lights.

i would contact a man by the name paul. hes a long time hyundai tuner, and well know across the community. ask him what he can do for you. plus, i think you will be much happier with these, then pedals

Diode Dynamics Online Catalog

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply guys.. oh they are EL racing foot pedals they light up with the lights and stuff, my husband has some and i really want a set.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey krazymikeyGT

i had a look on there but i already got some lights under my feet lol well neon PINK tubes cause my PINK LEDS went blue. so thanks for your reply but i will keep looking..

·
Registered
124 Posts
here in canada, they have them at Canadian tire stores. Right around $20 forthem. they are blue EL covers for over the pedels. only have them for a manual tho. 3 pcs.

I can probably get you a quote on shipping a set if ya wanted. I have a set in my car. i can take a pic if ya want to see them

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey that sounds good. yeah i have a manual car anyway, yes please if you can get me a qoute and shipping that would be great.. i really want a set.

·
Registered
124 Posts
i'll take a pic of them tomorrow , maybe in the evening so you can see how bright. untill then, pm me your addy and i'll get a quote for you

·
Registered
124 Posts
oh yes sorry, completely forgot about this. i'm very sorry. they only have blue ones there, and they are made by APC. they are 18.99 a set. I can pick a set up anytime, but i'll need your zip code to figure out shipping.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh thats ok i forgot to till my husband reminded me lol.
my zip code is 4670 bundaberg QLD AUSTRALIA

Sweet as just get back to me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts