Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so yeah...I've been overextending myself a bit the past week or 2. staying up till 1 in the morning...waking up at 6:30 to get ready for work...eating out everyday and wasting money...no eating right either...etc etc. It's a good thing I prety much stopped drinking otherwise I'd be ****ed up every night.

anyways.....what triggered this is of course...my stupid ex(whom I still live with). Her new boyfriend stays here every night...and I can't do a damn thing about it because she ays half of the rent. He doesn't Technically LIVE here....but he stays here every night, blah blah blah. anyways...the other night they're in the shower together, and like 5 minutes after the get out and go in her room I go in there to brush my teeth to go to bed...and I lift the toilet seat to take a piss. There...in the can...is a HUGE waD of toilet paper.....with a used condom on top. GREAT. I slammed the toilet seat down, slammed the bathroom door, and slammed my bedroom door, and went to bed. That was saturday night....and I haven't spoken to her, or even LOOKED at her, since then, so I know she knows something is up, but she's hasn't asked yet. And if she asks...what the hell do I say? I don't have a leg to stand on.

so anyways.....thats part of it, and just being disappointed with myself and where I am at in my life right now. I don't know why, I have a great job with bennies, 2 cars, a place to live, and food to eat. But there is something missing.....I just feel a huge hole in myself..

as much as I hate to admit it, I miss her. As bad as it was at times...I miss her being there and being able to hold her when I wanted to.

/rant #2

·
Registered
699 Posts
You wouldn't miss her as much if you didn't live with her. THat is so NOT cool of her to put you through this. Can you leave? Is your name on the lease? If her name isn't on the lease, you can ask her to leave. Who broke off the relationship?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
When shes around just ask him "she makes you use a rubber?" :lol: Seriously though try not to stress over the *****

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
both our names are on the lease, and we mutually broke up, but when we did, we agreed to be friends and not do things like she is doing to each other

****ing bitches...

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Tell her that he cant stay there everynight that he is not on the lease and shes going to get you both evicted. It sounds like she doesnt care about your feelings at all. How much longer do you have on the lease?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she pays half the rent...so really I can't tell her he can't be there. In fact, I asked her when she wasn't paying fully half to not have him there everynight...and she came back and told me she was going to start paying fully half from then on so she could have him over whenever she wanted to(which is only fair)

the lease expires in April.

I've been staying at work late(about 11PM, I get out at 5) and leaving the house early(about 7 or 7:30). So basicaly, I leave before they are up, and I get back when they are in bed. So I don't even see them, which is nice not to have to see their faces.

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
hah, dude there's TONNES of things you can do to get back, but personally, I would just ignore it. Seriously. Just ignore it.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Originally posted by 187sks
[body]
Tell him you're glad for him he's using a condom after the whole Syphillis incident.
[/body]
Ever since we lost the baby......

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at this point....I hope the condom doesn't work and she gets pregnant and ruins the next 10 years of her life.

actually no....I would hate to see her raise a kid to grow up to be just like her

·
Registered
9,188 Posts
**** tha noise man, sitll that six cuz lkie u live wth her hadn gota deal with taht... id get some girl pronto jsut to get back her. it's not herd. I do it sometimes ju sst to see... its allrght dude.

WHYA WOUDL U MIVE IN WITH A GF NOW!! I woudl SO no t do that now.... man,,, i dunno smear doodood on her handle or something... or pee in her toothpast... that's awsom.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
doode i love drunken jed posts those are the best :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Man, your hands are really tied. Like everyone else said, ignore them until you are in the position to get yourself out. I feel really bad for you.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I say you talk to her and get someone to Sublet man...get the hell out before it gets worse...and how can you say you miss her? Anyone that would do that to me can kiss my a$$. I know you guys have history, but she is not worth a second chance. You are obviously upset and are a good guy (from the way you are trying to handle this situation)...she is the loser in this one man.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I used to date a gal and made plans for her to move in. We broke up right before she moved in and it was really hard after she started bringing guys home. I feel your pain, the only thing to do is move or convince her to move civilly. We tried the passive/aggresive thing at first and that sucks. Make moving one of you out your main goal in life because you'll be miserable as long as you guys are living together.

Whoever said you'd miss her less when she's gone is right. My ex and I thought we had finally reached the point where we didn't care about each other and thats why we started looking elsewhere. But when guys came over, then I started to miss her more. True, sometimes it was jealousy, but other times it was a more sanguine feeling. I think that saying you miss the person is a good way to put it.

[Edited by busy_squirrel on Dec 2, 2005 4:47 PM]

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Man, I didn't know it was that bad matt. We'll talk about it today, hopefully find you some solution. Like having liz come up and we'll hit burlington like a whirlwind and have fun! I know a few cops, so the arrest shouldn't be too bad. And as long as we don't bathe in the public fountain like a friend of mine did, we should be alright. See you later today man!

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I think you are still in love with her and that is the problem. it s a problem because she is clearly over you. Like I said before I'm sure it is in your lease that noone can stay there for a long period of time. Talk to your landlord and see if you can get out of the lease. Then talk to both of the ignorant asses and tell them that he can take up the lease because you are moving out. Hopefully you have an understanding landlord and the landlord can either tell your ex that the guy cant stay there everynight or that he can take up your end of the lease and you can get out of there.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Originally posted by Jed118
[body]
**** tha noise man, sitll that six cuz lkie u live wth her hadn gota deal with taht... id get some girl pronto jsut to get back her. it's not herd. I do it sometimes ju sst to see... its allrght dude.

WHYA WOUDL U MIVE IN WITH A GF NOW!! I woudl SO no t do that now.... man,,, i dunno smear doodood on her handle or something... or pee in her toothpast... that's awsom.
[/body]
ahahhaa, I love Jed :lol:

anyway matt Im still right there with ypou, meaning I know how youre feeling. I started hanging out with my ex and his new gf a lot recently and Im realizing how much I really do miss him. And the guy im seeing now is just a douche bag, I dont even know why Im wasting my time with him. I guess its better than nothing at all.

I just miss the affection and knowing that someone cares about you. And its so hard to see your ex having moved on and with someone else.

things just keep getting sh!ttier for us. Unfortunately I have started drinking and a lot. But you should watch yourself with eating. It could get just as addicting as alcohol.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
**** guys...

you are showing yourselves that the only way to properly fix the situation is to just get away from it. matt, you have a good job and two cars. why do you need two cars? sell one and go find a different place to live. i cannot believe you are still living with her given the circumstances, also when you are capable of moving out.

leave the people who are causing you so much pain, because its obvious you cant make them leave. do it now. no more talking or planning, just go. now.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts