Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo doc. Uh i dunno wat it is or whether it could be stress from the exams (not like im really stressin over them tho ;): ) but after i eat, after 10 mins or so i start to feel light headed, start to get feverish and want to throw up. It got to the stage today where i was gagging over the toilet. Also, wierly... its been going around my group of friends... i think im the 5th to get these symtoms. COULD I HAVE BIRDFLU or something stupid like that? Mind you i think everybody is getting over it slowly... Any info would be nice.
Cheers. Anand :)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Sounds like it could be the flu (abdominal and not the bird flu) and or appendicitis. Do you have a mild fever and lower right abdominal pain beside and or below your naval? Then this might indicate you need to get your appendix taken out. If so, you need to get to the ER right away. If not, it's just the flu and you'll get over it in a few days.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well actually i have been experiencing some pains down there... i thought it was just because i had started to work my abs hardcore at the gym.. hmm... well if i experience it again, i will def go to the hospital cos i havent had it in a couple of days. Thanks Doc

Cheers, Anand :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just an update for ya doc... whatever it was, i think it passed... and it turns out my friend had glandular fever... I dont think i have that mind you... Anyways, cheers for the info doc, and glad it wasnt bird flu! :lol:
Cheers, Anand :)

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Thanks for the update and glad you're feeling well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts