Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They claim up to 100% more horsepower!It's an additive derived from another additive used in formula racing...anyway...seems too good to be true!But, on the in the other hand, it's interesting...

http://www.liquidnitrous.com

·
Registered
631 Posts
um, no...

(and nitrous is a liquid, when compressed)

[Edited by Gimp on Mar 1, 2006 9:01 AM]

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
from the Testimonials section of the Liquid Nitrous website[body]Tests done on hundreds of cars showed typical improvements for both old and new cars. Tests shown here are for:
1. Suzuki Grand Vitara (4 doors) 2.7 L V6 (2002)
2. Porsche Speedster (1989)

"in good condition" i.e. well maintained.

The Vitara baseline run is faster than normal due to the fact that there was still some LiQUiD NiTROUS left in the fuel. So, the real difference on an untreated car would be even greater. What is interesting to note is that for (400m) the Vitara with LiQUiD NiTROUS is nearly as fast as the Porsche without any LiQUiD NiTROUS.[/body]
I have two words for you: B.S.!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they want retailers in order to distribute their product...lol....I hope they're patient!

anyway...after a short reflexion I prefer my turbo!!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
If I did try it, I would be embarrassed to tell anyone.

·
Registered
91 Posts
slightly off topic, but ive been thinking that if you could feed a controlled, very small amount of lpg into the im even through the tb you could get a better power gain, as it would burn petrol and lpg at the same time...either that or blow up the engine quicker

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Adding a lot of this stuff into your tank is NOT a good thing... An ignorant acquaintance of mine used about 4 cans of similar additive with about a half tank of gas and damaged his motor. Thought he could win against a V6 Mustang in his Contour...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Nope, I'm not that stupid ;):

1 - 11 of 11 Posts