Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there folks!

I know most of you likely thought I fell of the face of the earth. Sorry about that. A lot has happened sine I was here last.

I have a new job working for a major cable communications company working in tech support. I also got married to Jen in September and went on a fantastic honeymoon in Nassau Bahamas. The last major thing was the purchase of our first home!

My last piece of news is one of mied emotion. I have decided to retire the Tiburon for something newer and more practical. I just picked up a 2006 Audi A4 2.0T 6-speed last night. (who said practical couldn't be fun too?)
This leads me to my current situation... What to do with the Tib?

My wife has a 2002 Elantra GT that is un-modded. I was thinking or moving some of the parts over to her car and wasn't sure if they will be compatible. The CAI, wheels, Strut brace and the Optima battery are a no-brainer. The suspension on the other hand is what I would like to know if it is cross-compatible. It is an Eiback Pro Kit Plus. It has a lifetime warranty on it and it would be a shane to let it go unless I had a choice. The exhaust is kind of unique being that the headders are nearly one-of-a-kind from a Hyundai Motorsports race car.

If anyone has any experience with this sort of excercise, feel free to give me your .02.

If there is interest in my parts then I may create a thread in the classified section.

·
Registered
6,117 Posts
Ask about the suspension on EXD. I believe you need to swap the L and R front struts, but other wise, everything swaps over.

NVM... Just remembered, your Tib's an RD, not GK, right? None of the RD stuff swaps over (I don't think). RD stuff is compatible with the J2 Elantra only.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Hi Cottonmouth!

The header is from a Hyundai Motorsports race car? I would think that someone would pay you enough to be worth selling that unless you have a desire to keep it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts