Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get the M3 style mirrors for my tiburon with the clear turn signals. I would really appreciate your help

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
APC is making them, but they haven't released them yet. I'll try and get in touch with them to find out when they'll be made.

--------------------------------------------
I drive a slow car.
0 to 60 in 11 seconds (look out!)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I know I'm dragging up a realy old post but I did a little hunting and found some right in-front of my face:
APC m3 Mirrors w/Turn Signals
922052MB Hyundai Tiburon 99-02 (Black)
922052MCF Hyundai Tiburon 99-02 (Carbon Fiber) :evil:
922052MC Hyundai Tiburon 99-02 (Chrome)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Freak7882,

I just saw a pair on ebay. I will get them myself, but I am not into the fiber look. :devious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33649&item=1876582765

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
THANKS!
I've been looking for powered ones,
but everyone only has the manual ones.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
They have them at Pep Boys. I think they're like $170 though (rip off)
what's the best deal someone is able to get them for?

·
Registered
285 Posts
the ones on e-bay arent really that nice...for a start the turn signal on them is huge
and takes up half the mirror and im not 100% convinced its genuine carbon fibre - someone prove me wrong or argue please.....

i did email the guy and he said they were genuine carbonfibre, suitable for road use and he e-mailed me a pic of them fitted to a mitsi eclipse (with a hot chic included in the pic i might add), anyone wants to see it-drop me an e-mail

maybe its different in the states but over here we pay a lot more for genuine CF powered m3 mirrors.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The mirror on ebay are not real carbon fiber!!!! But when you do buy them from ebay you can call them and tell them that you want real carbon fiber and its going to cost you more...
I did that with my carbon fiber dash kit and Im real happy with it. I stilled payed alot less then I would of for the cf dash kit...(ebay the way to go for cheap parts)Thats what I think....8D

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Blacktibs:
Can you get me a price on getting the M3 CarbonFiber LED mirrors?
If your friend can get them for a good price, you have a ready buyer.
I just can't find them anywhere for a hyundai that appear anywhere
near as reputable as APC.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
APC...Reputable:dead: Too bad most people hate APC "the father of modern day rice".
Whatever if it looks good and has a bad name fvck the bad name. If it looks like sh!t and has a great name fvck the product. It's all about whatever you choose looks the best on your ride and this little addition will only set you back 100.00 bux through me when they are all in. That's 70 bux cheaper than anywhere Ive heard about and about 120 less than a lot of websites. Too bad a bunch of other people dont want APC stuff

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Well... I meant reputable as far as delivering
product when you pay for it. I see som places
that sell the stuff but they could be cheep knock-off
Carbon Fiber or just never take the order/deliver...

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I'm still willing if you can get Carbon power with turn signals (white).

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
kool I'll grab you guys some as soon as they come in. I think they just have chrome right now. I guess if your an impatient ghetto ass moron you could buy chrome and just paint over them. For people that dont want black or carbon I guess this would work. But I drive a black car so I guess that statement about being ghetto is only true if you really want black NOW! But I can wait.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
will APC's CAI for a Civic work/fit on a Tib? Do they make any for the Tib? I notice that APC uses a Tiburon (2nd gen and 3rd gens) for the picture on a few of their products (light bulbs, steering wheels, posters in Pep Boys, etc.)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts