Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks... if you're from Manitoba and you're a member here, post your name, location and e-mail so people can contact you for local meets.

Please only post once, and only post your name, location and e-mail. This is not a discussion thread, and is only meant to make it easier to organize meets.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Erik

yay

winnipeg

here

i have a couple cars...

the.

jerkitt AT hotmail.com

[Edited by jerkitt on Feb 10, 2005 12:24 AM]

·
Registered
73 Posts
if anyone needs help with problems with the 92 - 95 elantras, let me know cuz I'm an X hyundai tech and I own one. I've experience anything that could go wrong on mine and fixed them all. I've got a lot of good tips to share!!! And a few parts to sell.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm hoping to organize a small hyundai owners barbque or show and shine this summer near winnipeg. It will be done through my friends over at Focus Hyundai. Post some reply's if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Ive got a 93 scoupe with 99 tiburon moto in but I can't get the fuel injectes to work. Good to see some winnipegs get in to hyundais

·
Registered
247 Posts
Haven't been on in a long time. Still have my 2001 Accent GSi..... and wow... it's running like garbage all of a sudden.

Live in Winnipeg.

·
Registered
5 Posts
wow Im from winnipeg too!
I have a 94 Hyundai Elantra.
Im in search of a Bodykit as well.
contact me through private message if you wanna chat or meet or something =p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ok we should meet one sunday some where after my cars out of the body shop. I was at foces hyundai and it sounds like theres not going to be a hyundai sunday at bridshill this year?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
still in winnipeg here

had the excel for a while... it got murdered... still have the cougar... wish it was murdered...

might have something else within a month :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well instead of making a new post I'll just edit. I picked up my 2001 Accent GSi on September 10, 2005. It's a pretty decent car to drive, handles great but could use some help in the power department. This will probably start happening in the spring though. Looking forward to opening things up a little and seeing what this "little" car can really do in the auto-x. Well if there is ever a meet or gathering in Winnipeg don't forget about me [email protected] Hopefully things will start picking up around here soon, its so quiet I can hear my Accent running (gotta fix that lol). Later all.

Rob

[Edited by Biggie on Sep 14, 2005 4:22 PM]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Formerly drove a Sonata...I am now driving an 01 Accent GSi..Green..I am from Oakville Mb. Engine whistles...need new tires but that is it..ohh yeah i had to get a block heater. now i have to have it installed... [email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Is anyone else finding that the paint peels on your accents? On the plastic parts on my car ie..rear bumper..the paint is peeling off..how rude is that..anyways thats my beef..done now!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts