Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey Nathan,
I am from Portage La Prairie too..I drive a Green Accent GSI stock..I have noticed a few nice tibs maybe yours is Maroon...
Sherri

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey everybody, we're still lookin into a show and shine or camping/barbque somewhere in Manitoba. If it was close to winnipeg, we'd get a good turn out. Does anyone have a good idea to get it going?? I'm still working on the sales guy's at Focus Hyundai to help organize it and possibly promote it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Been seeing a few more Accents out there, a sick LC with a nice set of shoes, also a LC2 with some minor customization (just to name a few). Hope to see you all out there on Sunday Nights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought my 98 accent sport, i have a few mods on it, My fiance has a 96 accent GT, a little rusty. I love the gas milelage. I plan to do a beta/turbo swap mabey over winter sometime.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Name is Evan, Live in Thompson, Just bought my '96 Hyundai Accent GT 5speed DOHC, Addy is [email protected]
I am also in search of rims, bodykits, wings, and performance parts, etc. for my car. If anyone can help me, post or email me. Itd be greatly appreciated, Thanks8D

[Edited by 96BritishGT on Jul 30, 2006 2:46 AM]

·
Registered
125 Posts
WTB 2001 or 2002 Accent GSi

Long story short, I had a 2001 Accent GSi, sold it, bought a van for family reasons. Now we are looking for a second vehicle, so I fugured why not another GSi. I really want to start auto-x-ing this comming summer. So if you have or know anyone with a decent Hyundai Accent GSi (must be manual transmission) for sale jus hit me with a PM and we can work out a deal. I've been checking out some dealerships in Winnipeg and am really finding them overpriced. Thanks for any leads...

Rob

·
Registered
125 Posts
Back in the Hyundai game, finally! Here is a couple of shots of my car which can be seen running around Winnipeg almost any day of the week...

So don't be affraid, if you see me cruising around or parked in a lot on Sunday night, come on over and say hi!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Woohoo! Boosted and trolling around the streets of Winnipeg looking for unsuspecting victims! Anyone on here coming out to the season closer in Gimli, Manitoba on the 27th of September? I'll be there with bells on!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey all, I'm in Winnipeg. Just Beta swapped my Accent. Getting new suspension this winter and a Afr controller.
Im always out on sunday nights in the summer hope to see some peeps out there.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts