Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up peoples...

Since winter is coming and I'm doing some heavy re-vamping on my car... I'll have a few things for sale come Winter time so I'm posting this as a heads up for early bids/sales. Please keep in mind that all the following parts are used unless otherwise stated. I will be selling the following:

Available Come Winter Time:

- 1 AOS Intake for 00-01 Tib (Might Fit 97-99) - $50
- 1 APC Racing Seat (Black Silver) + Bracket - $125
- 4 Point Racing Harness - $40
- SR Lowering Springs (2.75" Drop All around) - Fits 00-01 Tib's.... (Might Fit 97-99) - $100
- KYG 2 Gas Struts (4 Months Old) - 97-01 Tibs - $150

Available Now:

- 1 Fiberglass Hood Scoop Insert - $50 (New)
- Set of Stock Tib Rims+Tires (2 Tires are well used, 2 aren't bad) - Best Offer Takes them ... I just want them out of my garage.
- 2 Hyper Silver 17" Icon2 Rims with 205/40/17 Kuhmo ZR1 Tires (Estimated 40-50% Tread Left) - $100 - I do have all 4 but the other 2 are badly damaged and are probably not useable, but you can always try. Universal 4 bolt pattern.

I am in the local Toronto area. Please send me an e-mail or leave me a message if you are interested in any of the parts. I will NOT ship to the US. It's either local pickup ... or I will deliver the parts to you personally as long as your within' an hour of the Toronto area.

[Edited by NrG on Sep 27, 2004 10:05 AM]

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
NRG are the stock rims the aluminum 15" ones? i dont think the 01 even had the option of steel rims but i cant remember. if theyre steel i may be very very interested- i need 2 winter rims/tires.

·
Registered
697 Posts
please send picutes of seats and harness, also pix of rims

might also be interested in struts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BEP:

They are the stock Aluminum 15's that came with the car. I'm sure they would fit an accent?

ODESS:

If you've got MSN Messenger, add [email protected] [email protected] and i'll send them there... or leave me your e-mail address and i'll e-mail both the pics to you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know that struts will fit your car... and since the springs and the sturts work together... ie. the springs fit in the strut housings... I would assume that the springs would fit your car? Can anyone confirm that? or is my possible logical assumption wrong?

·
Registered
697 Posts
yes, springs and struts will work on both rd and rd2

I'm retarted, I asked you to send pictures, but forgot to leave my email address, here ya go

[email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pic of the rims sent.
I'll take some of the seats 2nite.

[Edited by NrG on Sep 27, 2004 12:19 PM]

·
Registered
697 Posts
just realized that you are from canada and wont ship anything to the us.... nevermind man.

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
Hey Im interested in the rims, are they the ones you had on at Hyundai Sunday? If not then can you send me pics? WarPD214aol.com I can pick them up...thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Hey! How much for the stock rims (if they're not sold).
Shipping not required as I can pick them up.
Please send a pic.
[email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hrmm.. I NEED some struts BADLY.. But 150 used? Hrmm If youd lower the price and bit and ship to the US, id take em..

Also, how do your springs lower 2.75 inches? I dont think our tibs have more than about 1.9"-2" of clearance with 15" wheels.. ;/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts