Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Many things for sale...

861 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  iamcyclopseatme 
#1 ·
What's up peoples...

Since winter is coming and I'm doing some heavy re-vamping on my car... I'll have a few things for sale come Winter time so I'm posting this as a heads up for early bids/sales. Please keep in mind that all the following parts are used unless otherwise stated. I will be selling the following:

Available Come Winter Time:

- 1 AOS Intake for 00-01 Tib (Might Fit 97-99) - $50
- 1 APC Racing Seat (Black Silver) + Bracket - $125
- 4 Point Racing Harness - $40
- SR Lowering Springs (2.75" Drop All around) - Fits 00-01 Tib's.... (Might Fit 97-99) - $100
- KYG 2 Gas Struts (4 Months Old) - 97-01 Tibs - $150

Available Now:

- 1 Fiberglass Hood Scoop Insert - $50 (New)
- Set of Stock Tib Rims+Tires (2 Tires are well used, 2 aren't bad) - Best Offer Takes them ... I just want them out of my garage.
- 2 Hyper Silver 17" Icon2 Rims with 205/40/17 Kuhmo ZR1 Tires (Estimated 40-50% Tread Left) - $100 - I do have all 4 but the other 2 are badly damaged and are probably not useable, but you can always try. Universal 4 bolt pattern.

I am in the local Toronto area. Please send me an e-mail or leave me a message if you are interested in any of the parts. I will NOT ship to the US. It's either local pickup ... or I will deliver the parts to you personally as long as your within' an hour of the Toronto area.

[Edited by NrG on Sep 27, 2004 10:05 AM]

See less See more
#2 ·
NRG are the stock rims the aluminum 15" ones? i dont think the 01 even had the option of steel rims but i cant remember. if theyre steel i may be very very interested- i need 2 winter rims/tires.

#3 ·
please send picutes of seats and harness, also pix of rims

might also be interested in struts

#4 ·
BEP:

They are the stock Aluminum 15's that came with the car. I'm sure they would fit an accent?

ODESS:

If you've got MSN Messenger, add me@ LukeWB@Hotmail.com and i'll send them there... or leave me your e-mail address and i'll e-mail both the pics to you.

#6 ·
I know that struts will fit your car... and since the springs and the sturts work together... ie. the springs fit in the strut housings... I would assume that the springs would fit your car? Can anyone confirm that? or is my possible logical assumption wrong?

#7 ·
yes, springs and struts will work on both rd and rd2

I'm retarted, I asked you to send pictures, but forgot to leave my email address, here ya go

znutin@comcast.net

#9 ·
just realized that you are from canada and wont ship anything to the us.... nevermind man.

#10 ·
Hey Im interested in the rims, are they the ones you had on at Hyundai Sunday? If not then can you send me pics? WarPD214aol.com I can pick them up...thanks

#13 ·
Hey! How much for the stock rims (if they're not sold).
Shipping not required as I can pick them up.
Please send a pic.
ptuskin@yahoo.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.