Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Megasquirt

5K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Biggie 
#1 ·
I’m talking with a guy about building me a Megasquirt. (Since I am going turbo). It will be plug in play. So it will control everything. It will run me around $565. I think that is a great deal on a full stand alone. Everything should be pre programmed, all I have to do is hook up a laptop and do a tune.
What do you guys think about this?

#4 ·
#11 ·
HP increase with the turbo or with the Megasquirt? or Both?

With just the turbo prob around 130-150 is what im guessing.. pushing 5-8psi.
With the MS im not sure. I dont know too many people that have used it. so i dont know numbers. But im guessing it will be good stuff with MS. Because you can tune it any way you like.

With both and a good tune from MS... I hoping to see around 140hp.. Im not sure what the normal numbers are. Im just kind of guessing and going off what other people have told me..

#18 ·
I have one of 3 that are working in the tiburons if you need any pics or have any questions let me know. I bought the exact one you are looking into.

#19 ·
Theoretically, this should work on an Alpha powertrain as well? I was going t orun a MS V.3.57 on my 02 Accent GSi, ran into a few problems (not with the MS) and ended up selling what I had and just running an Apexi Neo a little further down the road. I am now looking at getting my turbo sleeper back on the road and am very interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.