Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. just stopping in to say that I'm looking into getting a sweet deal (not sure yet) on an 03 GT Auto. Car is bone stock, 30k miles, super clean interior...the cons:its been sitting for 1 1/2 years, needs new battery, left passanger side mirror is busted, whole car was fitted with a flared fender bondy kit (wide body?) front bumper is thrashed rear passanger side tail light and bumper need fixing and needs new front tires, BUT...hes selling it to me for $3,500. He was able to start it up untill December and he was on deployment for 8 months prior. I'm asking you all what you think as far as if it would be worth it. Any feed back helps! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Sounds good beside the cosmetic stuff. Unless it doesnt start. Pretty much the best thing it has going for it are the miles. I think you may be able to get the price a little lower.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well he said that it just needs a new battery, but I'm going to have a mechanic take a look at it first. They guy is cool with it. So hopefully we drop a new battery in and it all turns on. Even still I'll drop an offer of 2,500....and go from there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd get it if I were you. I personally own one with 77000 miles on it and it still runs like a dream. They're pretty easy to upgrade too. For 3000 it might not look like a good deal though. With all the cosmetics it'll probablly run you close to 2-3k. I'd still do it even though it would take some work to get it in running order.

-Immaculate-

·
Registered
959 Posts
if it starts, buy it. if it explodes and kills you when you try to start it...just try to crawl away.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well good news. I decided to get it. Engine has 34,670 miles on it great shape, decent pick up, GREAT sound. and to top it off it will only cost me $2,500 to fix the body kit. So altogether it will cost me $6,500 to fix and own. Not a bad deal eh? I'll post pictures of before and after once its fixed.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
keeping the accent?
Oh of course. The Tib for 1 is an auto. and 2 after Ive fixed it up I plan to sell it. As for how much not sure I'll post pictures and see what you guys say as far as what price would fit it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts