Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE DFW GUYS ON ELANTRAXD.COM,NEWTIBURON.COM & DFWHYUNDAIS.COM ARE PLANNING OUR NEW MONTHLY MEETS FOR THE DFW AREA AND WE WANT TO HAVE AS MANY HYUNDAIS OUT THERE AS POSSIBLE (OF COURSE OTHER BRANDS ARE WELCOMED TOO) SO WE ARE INVITING ANYONE ON HYUNDAIPERFORMANCE.COM THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US. HERE IS THE INFO.

UPDATE!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!

DATE: Sunday, January 15th
TIME: 11am
WHERE: 1105 Wayland Dr. -- Arlington, Tx 76012
WHO: All Hyundai, car tuning enthusiasts, family and friends.
CONTACT NUMBERS: 817-808-3658(coco) OR 469-222-0780(PAKI)

We will all meet at Chris's house (NT.com username: BassTib). He has been kind enough to allow us to meet there for the DIY portion, and then we can head down to the park. River Legacy park is a HUGE park with multiple parking lots, so to reduce confusion he's offered to let us meet at his home.

I suggest mapquesting his address to get the best directions to it. Heres his address:
1105 Wayland Dr.
Arlington, Tx 76012

Also, concerning the food...

We will all chip in a certain amount (probably $5) and get something while we are there. Chris lives near a grocery store, so if we decide to BBQ we can just go there and pick up meat, chicken, and all that other crap and then go at it. The reason we chose to do this is also to reduce any confusion.. it would really suck if everyone brought chips when only 1 person was supposed to. I don't want to pig out on chips, and I'm sure you don't either lol.

[Edited by loco_coco on Jan 9, 2006 2:01 AM]

[Edited by loco_coco on Jan 9, 2006 2:02 AM]

[Edited by loco_coco on Jan 9, 2006 2:03 AM]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts