Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am going to be dynoing my car this spring and was wondering what the most all motor power someone has made on a beta engine

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
400hp was the highest that I know of in Korea.

The drag Tiburon by SpeedCamp used a 4G63T.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
i think that car was turbocharged vamp, he wants the record for a fully built N/A beta engine, i don't know the record, sorry i can't be of help

·
Registered
22 Posts
in quebec they have done 270 whp n a but they run the engine at 230whp in race and for the turbo engine , axis have done 1000hp with the beta engine

·
Registered
508 Posts
well it look like you have a nice na setup on your beta , how much hp do you have??

·
Registered
22 Posts
dyno this sumer , for now i still have to buy a smt6 , intake cam gear , airram intake and a bigger throtle body , maby 61 mm , and after that , it will be the time for the dyno , and if i don t like the number , i wll bore the engine to 85,5 mm and put the 1,8 desing piston to raise my compression to 11.5 :1 and i should have 2179cc like the tib of nfs

·
Registered
508 Posts
but the 1.8l pistons are the same size a the 2.ol why bore it than???

·
Registered
22 Posts
no , it will be custom piston to 85,5 with the design of the 1.8 beacause it give you ,4 cr over the 2l piston so it will be a 1,8 piston with a size af 85,5 but not for this year for sure
;):

·
Registered
508 Posts
well for the summer all i want is my beta in my accent running with 150 to 170 hp!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts