Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i was walking out to the parkinglot after work to go home when i noticed something was a little off about my car, now i had parked all the way in the back of the lot like i always do but someone still managed to slam into the side of my baby and mangle the driver side front fender, the thing about that that pisses me off the most is that the guy didn't even leave a note or anything. Now i have to drive around with a dent in my fender until i can come up with the 800 bucks to fix it, and i can't claim it on my insurance cuz they are already threatening not to cover me anymore becuase i keep getting in to much trouble. I HATE PEOPLE (ironicly enough i work in customer service)

·
Registered
693 Posts
I hate that s*it too, somebody either kicked or ran their fender into the back side of my car last year, and it cost me $200 to fix... no consideration... I don't know if it was intentional or not, but damm, having to pay that much money for damage that I didn't put on my car pisses me off. That goes alone with all the scratches. That's the last time I'll leave my car at a Harvard parking lot with my Yale sticker showing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts