Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i made my own angel eyes for my lc accent.....then everyone started doing the same.....so i decided to do an all out headlight conversion with the headlights off of a hyundai xg350....not only are they projector headlights...i turned the high beam into projectors as well and created angel eyes around the second projector....i really hope im the only one that has this much work put into their LC headlights....just wondering if anyones interested in seeing pix...

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Looked at the cardomain and they look really good. How much re-contouring was necessary? Looks factory from a distance anyways. Got any closeups?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there was actualy ALOT of work involved....i had to customize the back of the headlight to make it fit right because it sits alot deeper than the typical LC stock headlight. I had to do some cutting of my front bumper then refiberglassing. I also had to do some cutting of my fenders on either side, then welding peices in around the headlights to make everything look like the headlights are supposed to be there......lets see, i had to cut down alot of the reinforcements behind the headlights to make them fit because they sit so deep....not to mention the wiring lol....after that i took the projectors out of a 97 mustang aftermarket headlight and put it onto the high beam on my xg350 high beam.....then after i did all of that i added superbright white angel eyes to the headlights....looks like i lost the closeups i had but i will have more pix soon....my car is in the shop as of right now because me and the crew are installing the sideskirts, the alarm and the dual exhaust....but i will post some headlight pix asap!!! for more pix head to www.cardomain.com/id/blaccacc

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actualy the wing was a bit tricky...i installed it how it came making minor mods to it and it just barely hits my rear fender everytime i close the hatch, so i have been workin on it in the shop and it should be done soon, im extending it and refiberglassing it so the pointed part that usualy hits, rund perfect with the body line on the rear fender, i will take closeups as soon as i get it completed

·
Registered
93 Posts
the link to ur cardomain does not work just post pics here or fix the link.

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
I have to say the lights look good, it appears quality work was done if all that effort went into it and they came out that nice.

BTW, here's a link that works:
www.cardomain.com/id/blaccacc
Just have to push "LINK" below and paste the address in between the tags. If not it gets all funky and doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
ditto

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the rims will be going guys....im putting 20's on as soon as i do my swap...i know ill probably get even more **** having said that....but my car is all about firsts, i do things that nobody else has done before....for example, ill be starting my taillight conversion soon, the l.e.d tails off of a BMW E46 M3....thats just my style guys, i appreciate the feedback, even if it is negative:smoking:

·
Registered
978 Posts
Those lights really look cool on the car, excellento!

yeah, i like the car with the rims on it (while i would not drive it, looks neat)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
went from being rice to even more rice i think.... well 20's on it will be too crazy, and people will prolly laugh at you for rims that big on such a small car. i'm not hating, but i just do things different than you, everyone is different, but the light conversion is nice, good job

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive already ordered the fender flares...and doin crazy **** to my car is what i love to do....just wondering....how did i go from rice to more rice??? just wondering

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
the altezza's in the back to the huge wing, the bodykit is perfectly fine and the headlights are original, just the wing and tailights are the only rice i see on the car....... not a bad thing, but it's what you like so keep it your way, keep up the good work though, you got anything goin under the hood?? maybe some power soon or what???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright i have to agree about the tails...but like i said im doing a tailight conversion with the l.e.d's off of a bmw m3....so off with those....and i know a front wheel drive car really shouldnt have a wing at all right? but im looking at shops and prices to do my 4g63t swap for me...so yes there will be power soon...but for now its just all show:sleepy:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.