Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a certain somebody that gained 100 Pounds after she got out of the Marine Corp. She wasn't even pregnant or anything. She is obese right now and having alot of problems with respritory system, being tired, etc etc... Now, I told her that all you need to do is excercise and most of the problems would be gone.. she said "But the doctor said I'm healthy". I don't believe one single bit. WHat kind of doctor look and checks at a fat or obese person and tell that they're healthy?

If you were in Japan or Korea and fat person came in complaining about a problem.. do you know what they diagnose? They will straight up say, "You are overweight".

Before I joined the Navy, I've had a whole bunch of respritory problem and other problems.. i tried alot of inhalers and pills... none of them seem to work. I rarely did any excercise. After I got done with boot camp and until now, I've been participating in Taekwondo, doing morning physical training and i do alot of self excercises and now I rarely get sick and my respiratory problems are gone.

My question to you... what is your opinion on obese people? Do you think doctors should diagnose an obese person simply because they're fat? How can I talk to this certain someone?

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
"Moved to Health and Wellness":lol:

I heard about a doctor getting sued for saying a woman was obese...despite the fact that she is and it's a medical term.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Bad plugs.....Maybe a new fuel filer could help. Sounds like a bad filter clog.

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Topic moved to Health and Wellness.

<a href="topic.php?t=72964">http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=72964</a>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.