Lower springs
Cams
Header
Intake
and more..
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Coupé
what do you think?
Open for suggestions on new paint and rims.
I was thinkin for the paint is to leave it red and paint the body kit some kind of black but was open for input on if i should paint the fenders the same as the body kit.

·
Registered
686 Posts
wow i like how the hood looks like a trans-am
not a big fan of the tail-lights, but then again i have never seen a taillight that i've liked, but other than that looks very clean, and looks like a clean install of the body kit

·
Registered
106 Posts
That's sick as ****. That body kit must have been a ton of work, great job. Love the hood. Throw some 17 or 18s on ride and everyone will be turning their heads.

oh btw, please don't get chrome rims, that would look great with like black w/ chrome lips, or brushed aluminum, maybe even white...and make sure they're big...thin tire, like, a 225/35...

actually, what am i sayn, your car, good job!!

·
Banned
5,451 Posts
Definitely needs rims, get rid of the tail lights, or least smoke them with nightshades or something. And that hood....uggg....sorry bro....definitely not feelin it. But if you like it...then cool. Is it at least funtional though? Someone on Hyundai Aftermarket had that hood, but sold it within days of installing it because they hated the way it looked afterwards. :p

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, put everything back to stock. I've seen some clean Tibbys but that look like the previous owner just put a bunch of stuff on the car because he think it'll look good. You won't get any respect on the street and probably get pulled over by cops. I think you can start it off by taking of the hood, tail lamps, and also the wing which does not do anything due to the car being FWD. The car does have a lot of potential to look good though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts