Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... I got a 2000 Hyundai Tiburon that i'm about to hook up hard. I currently have a full body kit, cams, fly wheel, Clutch, Cold air intake, computer chip, ECU, and AEM EMS, I just purchased a new engine that i'm going to fully build. I have a T4 stage 3 GReddy Turbo, w/ intercooler, throttle body, aluminum radiator, forged pistons, rods, cams, cam gear, ARP head studs, HKS SSQ blowoff, Walhbro 250 lph fuel pump, UEGO, GReddy Profec B Spec 2 boost controller, GReddy turbo timer FATT, NOS for the intercooler, if anyone has done a set up like this please let me know if you ran into any problems during the build. We are looking to put about 400 to 450 HP to the wheels if all goes as planed. Please let me know... Thanks all...

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
First off..

why do you have three diffrent engine managment systems? Also you already installed cams and have another set laying around?

Going to do any transmission work? 450hp on a pegleg... good luck getting below a 13sec run. What clutch are you running to hold that kinda power? Your going to need an impressive suspension setup to keep that power on the front wheels. Good luck man.

:ermm:

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
3 engine managements, and a fuel pump that i dont believe exists.

what does a greddy t4 stage 3 turbo and intercooler consist of? stage doesnt mean anything.

better start building that valvetrain. look into an lsd and some cryo treating and shot peen on that tranny. :sleepy:

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
mike, some t4 have stage III turbine wheels..

anyway. i call BS lol.. troll... no one has ECU, computer chip (in ECU), AEM EMS, etc.

why do you have two sets of cams?? one to control the flux capacitor??

explain what you have in detail, by exact brand and name and then maybe we can help you.. otherwise, were screwed.. if you have ebay chip in stock ECU ur screwed.. if you in fact have a AEM EMS, your gonna be good as far as tunability goes..

this seems weird.. :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts