Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys. Here is what i am putting into this little champ.

T-25 turbo. Nissan
S-coupe turbo manifold.
S-coupe pistons and rings.
Shotpeened rods, when I do the pistons.
Modified clutch slave cylinder.
Beta injectors.
BOV. Not sure which one yet. (HKS or Greddy)
Boost and oil pressure gauges.
Megasquirt.
Wideband O2 sensor.
Intercooler. Not sure yet weather I’m going front mount or side mount.
Going to get my exhaust reworked and going to run it with a Borla muffler.

And of course the misc.
Steal breaded oil lines.
Flanges for the turbo.
Rebuild kit for the turbo.
ETC.......

So right now i still have to rebuild my turbo. Going to buy a kit on Monday, the guy I’m guying it from offers a free balance on the wheel and shaft which is awesome. Mainly that’s been the hold up.

The T-25 is water cooled. I plan to use the TB lines and they are bypassed right now.
For the oil line I plan to tap into the oil pressure sensor and run a tee off that guy.

I will update as it progresses. Right now it’s going snail speed.

*** Edit.
Removed 99 Accent crank shaft sensor. This stock sensor will work. I fitted the turbo and it will not hit the sensor.

·
Registered
686 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
There is a hard coolant line that runs in front of the head above or below the manifold... I can't rmemebr which... Either modify that, or get the hard coolant line off of a scoupe turbo... There is actually nipples for said lines right on there. I pulled mineoff of junke turbo scoupe... Just a thought... (yeah Jason, I'm still around):D Can't lose my roots ya' know...

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a hard coolant line that runs in front of the head above or below the manifold... I can't rmemebr which... Either modify that, or get the hard coolant line off of a scoupe turbo... There is actually nipples for said lines right on there. I pulled mineoff of junke turbo scoupe... Just a thought... (yeah Jason, I'm still around):D Can't lose my roots ya' know...
I could do that, but since i cant find any hard turbo lines from a scoupe. It just eaiser to do it this way. My throttle body is already by passed. I just need to run two lines from the rear, up to the turbo.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I could do that, but since i cant find any hard turbo lines from a scoupe. It just eaiser to do it this way. My throttle body is already by passed. I just need to run two lines from the rear, up to the turbo.
Just do it your way, itll work!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just do it your way, itll work!
yup, yup. All i need now is to........

1. Make my waste gate acutator longer.
2. Custom down pipe and exhaust.
3. Buy a BOV.
4. Intercooler piping.
5. Buy a boost gauge.

I have some pix i up dated in my photo bucket...... jsharptooth_91/Turbo - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Funds are running low right now. So as soon as i get some extra money i will have it up. It would help if i knew someone that new had to weld.... Save time and money..

·
Registered
845 Posts
Keep it up dude, youll get it all sorted and working eventually

1 - 9 of 9 Posts