Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

i am planning on getting 15" wheels (hopefully very soon)
products
hopefully something like these

i also want to get a body kit, but i can't find one that i like or at the right price. i was going to get one from andy's auto sport, but i heared that they are dodgy.

i also want to get a spoiler, but i will leave that to last so i can get one to match the wheels and the body kit.

thanks for looking, i'm glad someone other then me thinks that it looks nice.

bunny

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
*Bangs head on wall*

No, don't get 18's. What a pain those were. 15's or 16's work well. I love the 16's.

I think you have some decent options for body kits but it may be expensive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont want to go any bigger then 15" cause i dont want to have to stuff around wit my insurance.

what places do you know of for the body kits?

i've looked at a lot of places, and i don't want to pay an arm n leg for it all

thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i live in queensland australia.

thanks 02accentgsi. i will put it on cardomain after i get my wheels put on.

i went out today and decided on a set of wheels, and they are getting put on tuesday next week :)
Action Tyres & More

i'm still looking for body kits

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Bunny, Where u from in qld? Have you tried looking at talon for a body kit? I live right on the QLD border at Tweed, They quoted me $685 for the WRC bodykit which includes: side skirts rear bar front lip and the wrc grill and postage was only like $60 so check em out if you havent already they also have another kit, Talon Body Styling *-* Home if you see anything you like there is a phone number on the website call them and ask for Allan he will give you the trade price;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey urack,

i'm in south east queensland, about 3 hours from brisbane.

i've looked on the talon web site and they only have one body kit for my car, and i don't like it.

do you know of any where else?

thanks for the suggestion though

·
Registered
8 Posts
they have a second one but i think they stuffed up when the uploaded the pics the put the same one twice you could always ring them and ask them to email you pics of the other one. There is another couple of places i have seen other body kits for the LC I will track them down and get back to you.

·
Registered
596 Posts
You could always look at what team jetspeed has on offer (they are from AUS)...
There is an R34 kit for the LC that looks alright...

Also are you a member of Hyper??
Hyper Auto Club :: Index
The only hyundai specific auto club in Australia...

Talon did make 2 kits...
One was their version of the WRC Accent ( i like it actually, except the spoiler)...
Two was just a lip kit Which i am sure is still easily available from hyundai dealers for 4x what its worth...

Cheers
scythe

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey scyth,

i have an '01 accent. so how would the r43 kit fit my car? i'm not saying that i would go for it, i'm just asking

as for the hyper auto club, i think i have joined, but i havn't heared anything back from the administrator to activate my acount

thanks
bunny

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey scyth im wit you buddy the wrc kit looks awesome im gettin mine soon minus the rear spoiler, the factory job will do me still tossin up on wether to get the bonnet scoupe, but it does look f*#kin trick on medics lc2 so probably will

1 - 17 of 17 Posts