Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
The fllor is good and lined up...very nice and clean...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the factory false floor out of the trunk and traced that out on a peice of wood. I think it turned out nicely for my first "custom" install job

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
impressiv, any plan on replacing the cheesy cloth seats soon?

·
Registered
66 Posts
very sick man....props for that...clean looking interior and the amp on the floor is VERY sick...keep it up man:smoking:

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
honestly, I liked the interior better when it looked like this:

Did you buy it that color? Had someone painted it? It looks like a factory paint job. But it doesnt look so bad red now.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The car came with the dash and side door painted graphite so i figured it was time for a change. Plus i think red and black goes together better than graphite and black, iono just depends on your taste i guess. As for the seats...well i was thinking about painting them with some DupliColor Vinyl & Fabric Color paint. Has anyone used this? and what kind of results have you had with it? Since im low on funds, i try to do everything myself. I also added some new pictures, of my dash and my safc2 location, so hit me up on them and post your comments

[Edited by lukeyn on Feb 12, 2006 7:26 PM]

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
personally... I spent a good amount of time in an all red/black interior... i found that the red just became a distraction and an eyesore.

I agree that red and black are a good color combination, but it's a big contrast. It just seems like you're not thinking as much about looking good as you are about just standing out in general.

I mean... i still think it looks ok, but I would have either left it, or gone all black. Graphite does match with black better though.

Having said that, at least you were consistant with the red, matching the sub and all. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i wanted something different from my factory interior, but not plain jane either. Thanks for hte input, btw tibby chick i like the silver interior i think that does look better than the red, oh well too late now

·
Registered
55 Posts
Forget about dcolouring the seats.If youre low on funds take out the originals,sell them on ebay if you can.Racingseats are not that expensive if you go for a lower price type.no buying paint,your money back from selling the original seats,red racing seats and no screw ups with the painting plus the interior matches a lil better

another tip instead of the bleu das ,get covers for your leds in your dash,you can get them in what colour you lk,i'd recommend red or orange
done the same thing with mine looks great.

grtz

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
dont use that fabric paint. try to find a pair of the factory leather seats. you will enjoy them. gauge in the door vent is pretty cool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts