Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont think ive posted ne engine shots b4 2 shots of the turbo setup
took the cf hood of for winter storage :)

[Edited by ThaSilvaL on Dec 24, 2005 8:25 PM]

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
damn...that's a lotta hoses!

P.S. - someone stoleded your battery ;):

[Edited by bvtmattyc on Dec 24, 2005 8:49 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
I Love your G4EK turbo setup man, love it!!!

i wonder how much BHP it makes

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol yea 2 many stupid hoses, some of them in the pic arnt even connected lol, the engine is messy im 2 lazy to fix it up too cold outside, once i get the safc rubecker let me borrow wired up ima throw it on the dyno and see what it can do

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
Originally posted by Accent95
[body]
Awesome!!!! Thats the only sohc turbo accent on the east coast?
[/body]
its not. plenty of them running around down here. dohc turbo'd runnin down here too. beta swap turbo's i've caught a glimpse of also.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very clever usage of space there... Lookin' good.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Is the bov recirculating after the filter and maf or after the filter and before maf? Do you hear anything from the bov or it is silent?

[Edited by japakos on Dec 27, 2005 11:57 AM]

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
looks like a lot of road dust... get some cheap engine cleaner from wal-mart or wherever, maybe some tireshine, and that bay will shine

turbo setup looks great. how do you find that small radiator holds up to the boost pressure? what PSI are you running at? any other numbers?

also, what are those springs for on the hood latch?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Yeah what are those springs for on the hood latch? lol A bit of engine degreaser and it seems that motor would shine ;-)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
those springs are my little ghetto rig i did cause i was lazy 2 make a new bracket hahaha, i have no numbers as my car is runnin like crap but the safc will be in soon and the dyno, the bov recirculates after the maf and before the turbo, yes i can get hear the bov its very loud at 10psi

also the small radiator comes with the 02 1.5 L engines which is sorta gay but i have no overheating problems

[Edited by ThaSilvaL on Dec 27, 2005 9:46 PM]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts