Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone havent been on here for ages hope everyone is doing well.....well my baby is gone after trying to be superman around a corner is lost control and smashed all the front and snaped everything underneath...its just gone --- at the time i had everything ready for a full face lift ...and yeah shes gone ... but now i have moved on and bought a vectra 99 model beauitful car :duh:..... but its still a H boyz im looking for a supercharger on this car whch will fit perfectly ( I HOPE ) --- so far and yeh "

Would still love to be part of the hyundai club if its still around ... and anways probz boring u with ma writing laterz pplz

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah for sure man .... im putting set of 19's on it ( NOT CHROME) im putting in my sound system -whch was in ma excel but this one will be louder -- .... and yeah da HP club would be sweet has anythhing even happen yet?...:hmmm:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car :( But congratulations on your new purchase :)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Originally posted by excelking
[body]
yeah for sure man .... im putting set of 19's on it ( NOT CHROME) im putting in my sound system -whch was in ma excel but this one will be louder -- .... and yeah da HP club would be sweet has anythhing even happen yet?...:hmmm:
[/body]
I had wondered what had happened to ya... Good to hear you are OK ... And post some pics and stuff of your new ride....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts