Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've had the car for about a year... just picked up some gram lights and am gonna put them on thursday... tell me what yall think thaks!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Aj good to see you made it over here. We are having a superbowl party so give David a call sometime. Send me a pm on HI to the same name so I can give you his new #.

BTW looking good.

[Edited by inferredrecords on Dec 27, 2005 1:48 PM]

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
that lip kit looks great, but i honestly think it would look even greater if it were painted to match the car.

they're almost hidden in the shadows, to the point where if you're not focussing directly on them you just don't even notice they're there.

and the car looks good so far 8D

anything else under the hood? :D

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
did you do that custom kit yourself? what is it made of?

[Edited by bvtmattyc on Dec 27, 2005 5:45 PM]

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
That RD2 is looking slcik, quick and sick...would'e been a worthy car in any video game

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
i commented in ur rim thread, but i would paint to match, and mold it to the car, cuz it doesnt flow well in some spots.. looks sexay tho.. get rid of that tow hook.. lol

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That lip kit is looks incredible! I agree with everyone else when they suggest painting it. The front end would look pretty sick with a carbon fiber splitter and diffusers. I wouldn't go to crazy with it, though... I really like the simple, clean look on the Rd's.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
good stuff man! Very nice lookin tibby!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts