Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recieved my kit today and the problem i have is where the red and black leg's of the hid kit go into the 3-leg connector..can ben or ravinaznkid help me out?

·
Registered
8,316 Posts
Can you explain the problem more?

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay..the stock headlight harness on the passenger side has red, black and beige wires

driver side has red,black and green wires

which goe's into which??

·
Registered
886 Posts
My guess is black is ground, red and the other color are the signals. One is brights one is driving, just put a voltmeter to the harness and turn your lights on and see what happens.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
If you have a volt meter which can tell you which is the regular driving lights and which are the high beams, it'll make it a lot easier. I forgot most of the other part since i had my friend help around with the install, but i know that you wont be using your high beams, so just plug one into the driving light and the other into the one thats not high beams.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally got it installed today..
the light is glazing white and there's plenty of uneven light splattered..
I Love this Kit!!!...but then there are some downsides..because it's a single filament..i have no high beam and that's a minus..even witht eh headlight adjusted high..it cna't match the incandescent bulb in light range..

I'm so happy and i drive by and notice that my headlight's are more intensly white than the other car's equipped with factory hid..haha suckerz!!

However..i think we LC owner's should sign up for a performance headlight group-buy..since this will eliminate the glare that our factory headlight's cause yes???
ain't it #ucked up how Matrix made euro altezza tailight's for LC and not Headlights?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by TAK82
[body]
I finally got it installed today..
the light is glazing white and there's plenty of uneven light splattered..
I Love this Kit!!!...but then there are some downsides..because it's a single filament..i have no high beam and that's a minus..even witht eh headlight adjusted high..it cna't match the incandescent bulb in light range..

I'm so happy and i drive by and notice that my headlight's are more intensly white than the other car's equipped with factory hid..haha suckerz!!

However..i think we LC owner's should sign up for a performance headlight group-buy..since this will eliminate the glare that our factory headlight's cause yes???
ain't it #ucked up how Matrix made euro altezza tailight's for LC and not Headlights?
[/body]
performance headlights?

·
Registered
572 Posts
I think he means "projector" headlights, the plastic is different and molded different so the light spread is even and clear...not scattered and uneven like our headlight lens' make it....

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hey Tak I'm with you i think someone needs to make some projectors for the LC's and the LC2's. If we can find enough people I'll see what I can find out. My last attempt at organizing a group buy blew up in my face.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm intend to suceed in this group buy,
I'm glad you support my plan..

And one more thing, retrofitting is an alternative to better aimed light's but they're illegal and we don't want illegal stuff in car's in some cases.

for those with hid's or with LC's...ravinaznkid, Accent95,187sks,..etc..i'm asking you to sign up in the PR section..

c,mon we can do this..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts