Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was my first time at the track yesterday and had a pretty good time. I was just running my friends wheels with azenis and did alright i guess. I was running beginner group and was able to keep up with the big boys (sti, s2k, mazda speed3, etc.) hehe. Cant wait to go back and see some more hyundais at the road track :D Heres just one pic of me mobbing a s2k(new to the track too) at the skidpad.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha all my friends were to busy driving their cars that we forgot to take pics. This pic was sent to me from a guy that was at the track.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
where was this at...been looking to join in on something like that with my turbo. MAybe I can meet up next time it happens.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was running 205/50/15 falken azenis. They dont last that long though. They gave up after 4-6 laps.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
brought the truck to the track? you should lower it then you will eat those cars.

I had my LC2 eat the hell out of everyone in my class except for the pro guy. But I had full coilovers and a front strut. Needs lots of suspension if you want to do some good auto x.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts