Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the garage mending some wire's on the caravan's foglight's and also adding xenon 9007's in the headlght bulbs...i suddenly hear my dog's barking like mad and my white dog suddenly burst's intot he garage and run's around, rub's against me and then take's off again.

iyt's raining cat's and dog's here and i hear more and more barking..i go outside to see the 2 dog's pacing after something..like they caught a mole or something...

I think it's nothing and go back to work..my dog come's Back in the garage again and something really stinks..almost like a burning smell..i think it's the wire's in my foglight's and it's not it...i go back to work but i keep pondering where this stench is coming from...

again my dog come's back to me and is jaw's covered in blood and

HOLY SKUNK!!!.....

My Dog got sprayed by a skunk and i took a whuff at him and he stink's worse that a pile of turd...burning rubber smell.....

now we play a game of contagious..this dog trie's to get in the house and my mom sure ain't gonna let that happen, i put on an old jacket go outside and grab the dog and carry him to the bathroom,

he resist's like he's in a slaughterhouse and we drop him in the warm soapy water and start scrubbin him...goodnews:There ain't any
Bad News:The smell isn't coming all of it off and i gotta grab his ankles tight so he doesn't struggle..even more bad new's: My room reek's of the smell and i bring 3 ionic breeze air purifiers to rid of the smell..

I'm Wet, pissed, smelly and tired.....Gawd i hate my ****ing dog!!!
now i'm taking a shower and scrubbing myself 3 time's..
my other dog's is downstair's crying and sobbing..thinkin we beat the white dog.

And i thought my monday couldn't get an worse...:dead::dead::dead:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Tomato juice??? I hear it actually works... :gasmask:

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
Use tomato juice to get the smell off of yourself, Febreeze and Oxy-Clean to clean the clothes, bed, carpet, couch whatever. Tomato and oxy-clean to wash the dog.

I've had all to much skunk experience.:dead:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure but i'm worried that my white dog will end up pink after the tomato bath.

·
Registered
734 Posts
it will end up pink for about 2 days, but it will all fade off. It is one of the few ways to get it out, and by far the most pleasant.

(used to camp WAAAAY too much with a white spitz)

[Edited by Myztri on Nov 22, 2005 12:12 AM]

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
and you can use it in a bloody mary afterwards

·
Registered
85 Posts
There's actually a product called Skunk-Off, we used it on our dog last year, all we needed was just a little bit, this stuff works so ****ing good, I can't recall where my step-dad bought it though. Just call a veterinarian, they more than likely know about it

The front of the bottle says: STOPS SKUNK ODOR Fast- Permanently On dogs, you, your clothes, cats, home, car-anything SAFE non-toxic, nonirritating

The bottle we have is 3.75 oz.

Other than the instructions, it is written on the back that:

Skunk-Off has scientificaly formulated to completely eliminate, not mask the offensive odor caused by the chemicals in skunk spray. It is permanent and works whithin miutes.
Tested at a leading university. Skunk-Off proved to be effective and safe, nonirritating-even to mucous membranes.

The product is made by Thornell corporation, 100 James Street, Smithville, Mo. 64089

·
Registered
546 Posts
tomato juice does not work, it only masks the smell for alittle bit

like mentioned above the skunk off works beautifully, takes the smell off the clothes and the door and anything that came into contact in between, my dog got spayed a few months ago and thats the only thing that help, they gave my daog 3 tomato juice baths with no success

get some skunk off, you should be able to get it at a local pet store, as well you can call ur vet to get some info they have stuff there too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts