Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have a 2000 accent gl sedan, and im trying to figure out how to wire the amp for my subwoofers up. Now i need this cable to go from my battery in the front, to my trunk where my amp will be. Anyone with anyideas? I cant seem to find any holes where the wires from the engine go.... Anyone!!!

~shawn~

·
Premium Member
1,447 Posts
you cant. its impossible. buy a new car.....

jk. theres many wholes. i used the one on the fire wall. i had to cut the rubber, and then i re-sealed it

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, now, can you take a picture of what you cut, and where the wire came out on the inside of the car? It would be GREATLY Appriated man

BTW do you have AIM or MSN that i can contact you on? i really need this done :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
there should be a rubber plug on the passenger side fire wall. You can see it from under the hood. Take a screwdriver and poke a hole in it and leave the screwdriver in the hole then look up under the dash on passenger side to find the lump in the carpet. Then take up the plastic trim on the passenger side door sill pull carpet up and run wire. It's easy peasy:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only thing about doing this, well, my battery is on the drivers side, and thats where i need the power cord to be, on the drivers side, and the other amp cables on the other side.. so i have no electrical noise.

ozone said:
there should be a rubber plug on the passenger side fire wall. You can see it from under the hood. Take a screwdriver and poke a hole in it and leave the screwdriver in the hole then look up under the dash on passenger side to find the lump in the carpet. Then take up the plastic trim on the passenger side door sill pull carpet up and run wire. It's easy peasy:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts