Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did the auto to manual trans swap in a 99 tib. I also swapped the ecm and the engine wiring harness. I have code P1613 mil request from tcm. I have all the info from HMA service. It does not tell me what the input to the ecm that turns the light on. If you have a shop manual I need to know if the ecm is looking for power,ground,vpower or what. If I can figure that out I can supply it to the wire to keep the light off. I dont understand why this code is setting. The tcm is not in the car and the ecm and wiring is from the manual trans car.

·
Registered
274 Posts
No clue if this helps...if you've allready looked up the code, then ignore this. The lookup program I have says 'Manufacturer contrl Auxiliary inputs auxiliary outputs'. So, Um. No help there, I guess? o_O

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I looked up the code. I work as a auto tech for ford. From what little info I can find on this code I can not figure out what to do about it. Thanks for the reply. Any info helps me out.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
search through the forums at www.hyundaiaftermarket.com

there is a wiring fix for some kind of error code after the auto to manual swap, dont know if it pertains to your specific code though.

try "trans wiring fix", or something along those lines. the post was made by a member named shaddoh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts