Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend hunters bday is oct. 5, mine is the 10th, and my other friends is the 10th as well. so we have decided to throw a party. i need some good party ideas. this party MUST be absolutely off the chain. you ask why? well this very well could be the last bday i will be spending in florida with all my friends. we are talking beer, strippers, midgets boxing, whatever it may be.:D

·
Registered
7,264 Posts
I like the midget boxing idea. Also you should seek the chewing asian guy and invite him. Or maybe go on a zombie hunting mission in the dark, thats always lots of fun.

·
Registered
558 Posts
i say, the best idea is not to throw a party of your own, too much work and hassle there. Instead, find out where the big homecoming parties are at in the high schools, you're older right? bring booze and trash the place. :evil: Then hit the nudie bars, and to make it interresting, buy a snake and stuff it in your pants. Wait for the strippers reaction when you ask her if she would like to pet your snake ;) lastly, if you're gonna get wrecked there's one sulvenier you need, a picture of you urinating on something priceless. I say: A COPCAR. Post that on HP, and I will dub you l33t Zombie master.

That was 40 seconds of wasted thought, i could go on, but there are kittens dying as i type.

·
Registered
280 Posts
http://www.hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=55981
..j/k.

I'd take a jet-blue flight to NYC -- if you know where to go, there is more crazy-ass **** going there then most people can handle. Ever see the NYC insomniac? They have a bar that serves dogs drinks for godsake!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts