Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pics of the car with new 15" rims with 195/50R15 Toyo Proxes 4 tires.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
SIIIIIIICK!!
stick a hyundai Logo on the center cap and it'll look like it came with the car.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Very nice... :)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I paid around 520 for the tires and wheels all together shipped. The tires were real cheap, i got them for 52 each, just hope they are as good as some say they are. The only thing now is that i have to get another alignment because when i drive over 60 the wheel is real loose and i have like no control over the car. Is it normal to always get an alignment after new wheel/tire install?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Very nice :)

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I would say that it is a good idea to get an alignment. It will also make your tires last a lot longer.

Very nice choice in wheels btw.;):

[Edited by Cottonmouth on Dec 10, 2005 6:01 AM]

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally posted by Ravinaziankid
[body]
I paid around 520 for the tires and wheels all together shipped. The tires were real cheap, i got them for 52 each, just hope they are as good as some say they are. The only thing now is that i have to get another alignment because when i drive over 60 the wheel is real loose and i have like no control over the car. Is it normal to always get an alignment after new wheel/tire install?
[/body]
did you get hubcentric rings for the wheels? if not you will always have the vibration.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the compliments. For the hubcentric rings, are they universal for all 15" wheels? Because I do feel the vibrations. I saw the rings online for 40 dollars, but they were for a specific brand.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
When they mailed it to me...the box said it was 8 pounds.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
ya really nicre simple clean rims dude......

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally posted by Ravinaziankid
[body]
Thanks for the compliments. For the hubcentric rings, are they universal for all 15" wheels? Because I do feel the vibrations. I saw the rings online for 40 dollars, but they were for a specific brand.
[/body]
they might fit but i doubt it. you'll probably need specific hub rings for those wheels. you could have some machined probably though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts