Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For now, until the newest FlyRyde is live, I have to take payments either by Paypal, or over the phone with a Credit Card. Anyone who wants to call, hit me up at 909 770 2915, or stop in at the shop to order there in person. Send me PMs for your quote on pricing if you live on either the west coast or the east coast, otherwise you'll know your shipping cost plus the price of the hood will be 415 shipped for FG, and 715 shipped for CF. Paypal goes to [email protected] Thanks guys.

Shipping breaks down like this. Really close to SoCal, shipping is 120. Most of the rest of the country is 150, and the north east tip of the US can run as high as 180. International shipping quotes are available on an idividual basis. Because FlyRyde is FINALLY upgrading to our new kickass software we've spent so much time developing, our site is being migrated to our new server. When everything is up and running, hopefully this week, it should all look roughly the same as before (temporarily) but it will be lightning quick, with 1000's of products available. I'm also going to design a gateway or entry page for FlyRyde. You'll have the option to see the overall store with products for every car, or you'll have the option to view the Hyundai and Kia only section, which highlights new parts we're releasing, along with standard parts like clutches, rotors, bodykits, superchargers, turbo, etc.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I like the hood... How close is the vent towards the top of the headers? I know that used to be a a problem because the water in the rain on top of hot headers = cracked headaches.

Is it just me or is there uneven fading with your paint job? Champion white's a bitch soometimes, but it looks nice

Howie~

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm not sure what color White he has, but I had him bring in the car for the test fit. It looks good on his car. Then vent is in the same position as the Evo hood for the 1st gen tib. I've used it for the past 3 years, and all its done for me is look good, and get rid of LOTS of heat.

We've had this hood planned to come out for months and months now, and finally its done. They're available now in FG and CF.

Here's the hood (for the RD1) with the Mesh you can get with it. Its nice easily paintable aluminum Mesh.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I like the bottom side too. Considering they just used an OEM hood and cut out the bottom, it came out very clean. I'll take pics of the old SR two vent RD2 hood. It looks like ass on the bottom side. This at least is nice and clean, and they capped off the support bars where they had to chop em. I'm impressed, and I'll have this exact hood on my RD2 in the coming weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts