Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I had exhaust put on my accent. Full 2.25" from the manifold back with an tunable racing muffler. It looks and sounds awesome.

·
Registered
6,330 Posts

[Edited by TAK82 on Feb 7, 2006 1:12 PM]

·
Registered
341 Posts
You won't get anything if people don't even show an interest in the product. Why would they make something if no one has even ordered it? Got any sound clips accented?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
as said before ... over and over again, its hard to produce parts for our car when its not a typical honda civic which a gazillion people own, so therefore their is more interest in aftermarket parts..... but when we do show interest we barely have an amount to keep maybe a steady 10, but everyone has a life with different financial problems and what not, so what i'm doing is going to a exhaust shop and getting it done, most it will cost me i was told is $325..... lowest $225..... so just do what you gotta do, keep buying from evofusion because i honestly think they are amazing, but don't bash them, sorry for hi-jacking your thread with some flame:dead:, but nice to hear your happy, you notice any gains with the 2.25 straight back? thats what im going for tomorrow, TUNE UP ;):

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
paid $270 for my exhuast today, a nice difference, not the n1 muffler i was hoping for, but it is a very nice sound, i'll get pictures of it soon, gotta get my hands on a digi cam, high resolution too:smoking:

·
Registered
653 Posts
[body]I'm still waiting on the goddamn evo-fusion exhaust from evo-fusion

i aint ever ordering stuff from them again.[/body]
Dude, here you go again...we started production on the exhaust even though we didnt get the full 5 prebuys like we said we had to have on it, and that makes you so mad that you have to cuss about it and say youre never ordering from us again? :??:

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
Apologies..will never happen again...my ego's was acting up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts