Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

new here... pls help

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  97redtib 
#1 ·
I like the rules for the newbies... and glad that i found this website... i've been scrambling looking for a best place to ask for advice or opinion about my tibby... well first looking for used or cheap parts to replace my broken side view mirror passenger side auto... second performance parts like tail lights... it is hard to find here in canada specially around Toronto area bec. i dont have no idea where to go... i will greatly appreciate it with all your help... thanks

#5 ·
endlessmike said:
performance parts like tail lights?

since when do tail lights add any sort of performance gain?:confused:
Easy.. he did say he was a noob. We shouldnt scare him off yet.

When he askes about the electric turbo THEN, then we strike with vengance and pummel him off the site!!!

Yeah, taillights? Ebay. Not kidding. Cheap too.

#6 ·
well thanks for the reply guys... krazymikeyGT, i do have a 2000 blue tiburon and abt the hype here in canada that didnt reach me... hope u can help me out... im looking for a used or cheap side view mirror coz my tibby looks weird with just one sv mirror... and guys... thanks for taking it easy on me... the tail lights i know doesnt do anything with any performance in ur car more of the look, ill ask u further abt my engine how to tweak it later on... i know u guys will be there...

#7 ·
Yeah for real dont scare him off yet! We were all noobs at one point or another!

Welcome to the site!!:D

I have a 97 Tiburon FX so the body and engine are different but I got my tail lights (altezza) off of ebay I dont believe they were that expensive so try there!! Im still learning a bit about the Tiburons but if I can help Ill be sure to try so good luck!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.