Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up everyone? I found this site after searching on the net for Hyundai performance parts for my 2002 Hyundai Accent.

Let me tell you all about myself and my ride. My name is cory. Im only 19 years old and I'm from the Paducah, KY area. My car is a 2002 Hyundai Accent GL 4-door that has won a dozen trophies including first place at nopi gateway this year. But, I have recently taken stuff out of my car such as my subs and whatnot because I want to get more on the performance side of it so that was why I joined this forum. Plus I wanted to meet Hyundai owners like myself that have the same passion I do.

The only engine mods I have right now is the short ram intake but hopefully that will change.

On the interior I have a 7" JVC motorized in-dash flip screen with a 9" overhead

The wheels are 15" American Racing Estrella Wheels wrapped in Falken Ze-912 tires.

So below are some pics of my car. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Out of 13 shows that I've been to I've also wondered that same thing. Idk, if it being my only car and it being a daily driver had anything to do with it or what. But I have wondered that myself to be honest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts