Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a new price...I need this car out of my garage before I leave...you guys know what kind of deal this is...I need it gone..NOW! I'm not going to pay storage on it...so my huge loss is your biggest gain ever!

For pics go here http://photobucket.com/albums/v217/madhog21/

If you want any pics just let me know what you want and I'll get them...

Exterior

2002 Hyundai Accent 2dr 41,xxx miles on car body, clean title

Painted custom silver/blue tint(wet sanded)

Shaved door handles, side moldings, antenna, and side "day lights"

New autoloc remote 4 channel shaved handle kit (with two remotes and two extra channels(was going to use it to roll the windows down and turn the neons on)

Astrel side skirts and rear bumper

Modified stock front bumper

Modified GT front bumper

WRC talon rear wing

1 set of 16'' american racing wheel with no tires (winter wheels)

Drilled and slotted Front roters

Unpainted evo 8 fiberglass hood

Black euro tails

Custom 2.5 exhaust w/flowmaster 40

Interior

Custom interior all black and silver

Custom black carpet

12.5'' Netami Black leather steering wheel

Full Infinity component sound system front and back

Unfinished modified Tiburon center console

Engine

2001 Elantra 2.0L motor swap w/custom made filled mounts

SMT-6 Piggyback computer

PLX-300 wideband with tuning software and laptop

255 Walbro fuel pump

390cc injectors

Custom made log style manifold

Garrett T3 Super 60 turbo Internally gated w/custom brackets(so you can keep the stock radiator)

SS Oil lines

Tig welded oil return bung

Custom made 3'' downpipe with 02 bung

Custom made intercooler piping

Bar and plate intercooler

2.5 bar map sensor

HKS SSQ Blow off valve

Suspension

KYB Gr2 shocks all around

99' Eibach lowering springs

PSC Front 22mm solid sway bar w/new endlinks

The lowdown

The car does run but with slight misfire, was taking up to the shop soon, shouldn't be anything big. Needs clip on transmission clutch lever(cheap) I never got a chance to fully tune it yet, and that should take care of everything else. It has hundreds of dollars in extra parts, literally boxes of aftermarket and stock parts. I'm not going to list everything as it would take all day, big things include many silicone(thick) couplers of all sizes, cold air intake for 1.6, Front strut bar for 1.6, stock beta2 injectors, extra set of headlights, stock 1.6 computer, beta1 tranny, 1.6 automatic tranny, mixed engine parts, mixed stock parts for both 1.6 and 2.0 etc. As I stated I'm getting married and moving and I can't take the car with me and parts with me. This car is incredible, capable of running mid to low 12's even faster with low comp pistons(backordered when I ordered them, they have them now) A fun and fast project car. I'm in Fredericksburg Virginia.

Price list if bought separate NOT A PART-OUT!

The body work alone is worth 4 grand at a shop, the turbo, custom wastsegate and manifold is worth close to a $1000, the motor swap with custom mounts is a $1000+ at any shop.

The plx-300 and smt-6 are $1000 together.

The custom interior and carpet are $1000.

The sway bars(if you can get them) are $350 new.

The shocks are $250, the springs are $180.

The map sensor is $75, the blow off is $150(or more), the t3 is $400.

Custom piping w/downpipe $400

The evo hood is $400

The modified stock is $200

The wing is $350

Custom full 2.5 exahust $250 and $70 for the flowmaster

Not counting the price of car itself($6000 market value) and all the extra parts

[Edited by silver01accent on Aug 31, 2006 8:54 AM]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
wow, i think this has got to be the most ultimate crooked H sale yet..... man if i had 7,000 i'd drop it in your face with no problem, damn someone buy this because if i had the money i'd definately take it, good luck with the sale and congrats with your marriage

·
Registered
842 Posts
ever run it down a quarter? mang... this thread makes me feel like i'm missing so much by not hanging out in the hybrid forum...

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I'm not going to part this car out...its too good with everything. I've never fully ran it, I was planning on building the motor even more but I'm just not going to be able to.

Ok this has got to get out of this garage guys!! $6500 obo!!!! I need it gone!

I also have a 01' 4dr 5 speed w/92,xxx miles, comes with B&G 2'' springs, kspec front strut bar, awia cd player, 2 10'' mdx subs with 900 watt amp and Psc rear sway bar.

$2000!!!!

Also a set of ADR 19'' Fuels, 4x100 38mm offset with brand new never run 215/35/19 parada spec 2 tires!

$900 You will never find any deal like this...the tires alone are $600+

Guys I need this stuff gone before I wed and move. It needs to go now. I'll take reasonable offers on everything as long as there are no lowballs, because this stuff is priced way cheap already!!!

[Edited by silver01accent on Feb 25, 2006 10:20 AM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
lets work something out. how about the car as it sits right now with the riax wheels on it... all the extra shyt not ON the car i dont need. just the car and everything in it...

u dont have an AIM contact on ur profile, let me know if you have one or not

[Edited by thegrim on Feb 25, 2006 5:48 PM]

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just in case..I just changed my profile..I am in Virginia not Hawaii...just so everyone knows...lol

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey ben. I got my cell fixed, 540-661-8108. Call me anytime after 12:30pm and we'll get you over to see it. Its at my parents house in spotsylvania so if you wanna see it my girlfriend and i will drive down and meet you there, just let me know. May not be able to be today but I'm off monday, thursday and friday so we can work something out.

[Edited by silver01accent on Feb 26, 2006 5:50 AM]

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
so did ben buy the car?? now ben might have two uber fast LC's, gonna be tearing up the track with a turbo beta, let us know who gets the new car

·
Registered
6,330 Posts
2 grand for a 4-door lc with nearly 100k miles??

i'm considering this one.:??:

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Originally posted by GLaccent01
[body]
so did ben buy the car?? now ben might have two uber fast LC's, gonna be tearing up the track with a turbo beta, let us know who gets the new car
[/body]
Nope not yet. The car is still for sale.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Is this madhatters old car?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP I need it gone...new price!!!

·
Registered
842 Posts
can runs and drives you said? any chance of meeting half way or something along those lines (for added fee of course) or possible partial trade swaps for this?

how much boost ya running? does it still retain OBDII and stock ecu?

[Edited by X3Jason on Mar 6, 2006 9:55 AM]

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
doh, nm

[Edited by ftwvampftw on Mar 6, 2006 11:09 AM]

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
DIBS, now that the price is at 4500, talk to me on AIM or i'll call ur cell number, i want it for 4500. i'll come pick it up.

[Edited by thegrim on Mar 6, 2006 11:25 AM]

1 - 20 of 78 Posts