Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, here are some pictures of her new 17 inch shoes... and her getitng stuck in the first snow of the season... we didnt think it was gonna snow already, so we hadn't got a chance to put her winter boots on! lol Had to put spring spacers in it... now its only a 2.5" drop :( i amm super sad about this.. i still wanted my 4" but it just didnt fit...

maybe a wide body accent:rolleyes: lol

those tires SUCK in snow lol!

here she is <3!

new shoes + 2p1s = <3

17's =)

her first snow covered blanket of the season lol

anddd... she was stuck lol

poor thing was revvin and givin it all she could to move... not happening! lol
good shot of it tho =P

kinda shows how low and how deep the snow is!

my leg in my jammies and boots ... this is how deep the snow was!

another shot of the snow!

and totally random - this is my baby amelia <3
shes a pitbull...and sometimes thinks she is - but she acts like a friggin poodle! lol

·
Registered
492 Posts
i have the same rims on my mazda, love the look of them. we got a bunch of snow last night too. um dont want to go outside

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really? i love the snow!!!

·
Registered
13,145 Posts
We got snow too but I haven't bothered to put the winter tires on the Accent yet. Got som parking lot snow drifting video too. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1

gotta learn to handle the cold like us Canucks lol

·
Registered
860 Posts
Oooh...I cant wait to get my car back so I can go up to the mountains and have some fun...since I doubt Ill be seeing any snow this year (hello...I live in the valley LOL!!) My car loves the snow...never had a problem! But she hates the ice...thank god for low pro mud and snow tires!!! Its kinda funny watching all these other vehicles putting on chains up in the mountains and Im just cruizing on by!!! Well everyone have fun in the snow and be careful!!!:D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
97redtib said:
Oooh...I cant wait to get my car back so I can go up to the mountains and have some fun...since I doubt Ill be seeing any snow this year (hello...I live in the valley LOL!!) My car loves the snow...never had a problem! But she hates the ice...thank god for low pro mud and snow tires!!! Its kinda funny watching all these other vehicles putting on chains up in the mountains and Im just cruizing on by!!! Well everyone have fun in the snow and be careful!!!:D
be very careful people - its soooo slippery i went sideways down a street here - fun yet dangerous espically in rushhour traffic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts