Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is down to try and a have a yearly hyundai meet in california somewhere I am down to do all the organizing and if people are interested in organizing one with me then hell ya we could have a bbq cruise maybe include a dyno day and an all hyundai drag race day. it could be a full weekend thing. I just think that we should have something like this just like the dsm and honda guys. all people let me know what you think....

·
Banned
59 Posts
Hi guys/gals,

A bunch of SoCal Tiburon owners are having a meet on May 31st, 2009, Sunday at Arkspeedracing's HQ in the city of Montclair!! So far, we have 14 people signed up and we'll be having a BBQ and a cruise.

This will be a great chance for you guys to meet your fellow Tib enthusiasts as well as to meet the nice people at Arkspeedracing (purveyor of fine aftermarket products such as suspension, exhaust, intake, etc).

For more information and sign-up, click here and go to the LAST PAGE:

Official Orange County Thread - NewTiburon.com Forums

Here are some pictures of past Socal Tiburon meets:

Come join us!!

·
Banned
59 Posts
Hi guys/gals,

This is David from NewTiburon.com and we're having another meet soon on August 30, 2009, Sunday!!

There are 3 main events:

[1] Dyno Day at the famous md Automotive (Edmonds.com, Import Tuner, Modified Magazine, etc). He's giving us a special price of $60.00 flat for THREE dyno runs so you can find out your real whp and wheel torque numbers. If you ever wanted to know if spending all that money on your mods were worth it or not, this is your chance.

[2] Real-time ECU tune--street tune + dyno tune, courtesy of P0werAxel. For $240.00, they will hack your OEM ECU in real-time and tune it for your car's mods and engine. This is no generic tune.

At the same time, they will reflash your ECU for increased rev limiter, increased top speed, and other variables, all for a safe boost in power.

[3] Beach BBQ at Huntington Beach!! Each person is expected to chip in and bring something, like food, condiments, bonfire wood, chairs, etc. Meet your fellow Hyundai enthusiasts and socialize!!

If you guys want more info, check out the original thread at NT, which is located here:

Official Orange County Thread - Page 59 - NewTiburon.com

Or, you can PM me either here or on NT and I'll respond to your questions.

Hope to see some of you guys from here!!

Best Regards,

Optimummind (David)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts