Hyundai Forum: Hyundai Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, im new to the site and new to tuning cars! i have a 2001 Tiburon and i want to tune it like crazy. only problem is that i dont know what mods are safe for the integrity of the car, which companies make these mods for my model, and how to properly install them. the only thing i have done to the car is removed the stock air box and replaced it with an Option Racing Cold Air Intake. id love any input from you all and/or suggestions for what i should do to my car! :D

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hey!

Welcome to the wolrd of Hyundais! If you're a serious tuner, yuo'll have to keep a couple things in mind. When you say you want to "tune it like crazy", set a goal for the car and keep to it. Like, if you want your car to have 325 horsepower, buy the according modifications to get your car to that level because some of the supporting mods can be expensive.

What kind of horsepower goals are you willing to achieve and what kind of bankroll do you have?

Howie~

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thx for the starting tips guys :). answering Howie's question, im looking for a decent ammount of horse power, but i'd like to have maximum power off the line - i guess i'd want to increase torque, right? and as for bankroll, i dont know what that means haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts